The Beatles (The White Album) 6-CD + Blu-ray boxset at deepdiscount.com for $127.20

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Andy Mitri, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Andy Mitri

Andy Mitri Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort Staff

Woo-hoo.... much obliged!

- Kevin

Andy Mitri likes this.
  3. popscene

popscene Forum Resident

Thanks, Andy! Great deal...ordered. It shows "Backordered," which I'm assuming is because it's a pre-order. Hopefully they come through on it.

Andy Mitri likes this.
  4. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Sultan Of Snark

Pre-order now $149.65. Going once...going twice...

Andy Mitri likes this.
  5. MedozK

MedozK Forum Resident

Thanks, $127.20, shouldn't be a bad price for this.

Andy Mitri likes this.
  6. Urban Spaceman

Urban Spaceman Forum Goofy-Footer

Thanks for the heads up - worked like a charm! YAAY!!

Andy Mitri likes this.
  7. positively4th

positively4th Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. Made me glance at my amazon US order.. I got in for about $128 when it first went up. Looks like the price jacked up to about $180 now.. crazy. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more deals soon

8. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident

Salrs Tax ...Nutz oh well

9. floyd

floyd Forum Resident

how difficult is DeepDiscount for canceling orders if I get a better price somewhere else later on, (but before release)? I went ahead and ordered because it came out to $8.39 cheaper than my amazon order - due to tax collected on amazon.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  10. mesfen

mesfen Forum Resident

$135+( depending on state sales tax)

11. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident

If you can use PayPal CREDIT you get 6 months no interest to pay.

12. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident

PRE-ORDER POLICY
    In many instances, you may pre-order items on DeepDiscount.com. Such items will list an expected shipping time frame and a release date. If you pre-order an item, your credit card will be charged at the time the product is shipped. We will ship the item(s) to you on the actual availability date. Therefore, your total time for delivery would be:

Total Time for Delivery = Time Until Availability Date + Delivery Time Frame (based on the shipping method chosen during the checkout process)

Availability dates are supplied by the manufacturer or distributor of the product and are subject to change without notice. Once we learn about any changes to the availability date, we update the availability information on our site.

If you do not wish to wait for a delay, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item has not entered the shipping process in our warehouse. If we do not hear from you before we ship the item, we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.

13. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

CouponCabin has a deal for 30% cash back from your next Deep Discount order if you're new to CC. It's in addition to the 15% coupon code. You have to sign up with CC, click on the deal, and do the following precisely to get the cash back.
    • Your order is placed & completed entirely online (no phone orders, no mobile apps, no in-store pickup).
    • Your shopping cart at DeepDiscount.com is completely empty before clicking our cash back link.
    • Your order is completed immediately after clicking a cash back link and before visiting any other website.
    • Your order does not include coupons or codes sourced from any other site, including DeepDiscount.com.
    • Your browser is not set to Private or Incognito, and Ad-blocking or Privacy add-ons are completely disabled.
    • Your order is not modified or changed in any way, for any reason, as this will void cash back.
    • Your browser is set to accept all third-party cookies.
    • You do not purchase gift cards or bulk/resale orders.
    I'm not sure if I did it right, but I'll find out in 2 months. Update: taking the $2 cash back for adding CC's browser extension or clicking on CC's 4% cash back popup window at deepdiscount might have nixed the 30% cash back. It's either that or that they're slow to post that I've got it.

14. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs

Ended 19 minutes ago.

tingly likes this.
  15. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

AUTUMN15 still works, but could end at any time.

16. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident

12 Noon Central Std Time. 9-26-18 it ends

17. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs

Yes, but he's saying it was still working an hour ago, about 30 minutes later than expected.

18. maxwelledison1

maxwelledison1 Forum Resident

I just used the coupon on the Beatles deluxe and it worked.

19. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo No music, no Life

Still holding out for the 3CD set... :hide:

20. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident

I placed an order. It seemed to go through after jumping through hoops, but do not see it showing up in "orders placed". Maybe there is a lag in real time reporting & it is a pre-order.
    Oh well, still have till November to chase other offers, if I want it. or cancel this one.

21. tingly

tingly Forum Resident

It takes up to a week to show up on CC. They sent me the 4% cash back already. I think I messed up getting the 30%. That would have put the price under $100.

TeacFan likes this.
  22. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

is there any other deals on this?

23. AlanDistro

AlanDistro Forum Resident

It's currently about $129 on amazon... it shows as $138 but there is a "save $9 at checkout" thing that takes it down to $129. https://amzn.to/2PBptyn

longdist01 likes this.
  24. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa Closet optimist

$126 on import CDs plus you get 6 months same as cash with PayPal

25. 007james

007james Forum Resident

deepdiscount spooky15 $127.20

Great - Back-ordered, Guaranteed delay

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018