The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

The Nanny on The Roku Channel

Jimmy B. likes this.
  2. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Bosch (season 5) After two rotten seasons and two pretty good season the show finally begins to find its feet.The first six episodes are flashbacks from the first scene.
    The Hunting~ Lot's of Australian actors who are usually associated with one character play against type in a four part drama about teenagers sexting and what could possibly go wrong.
    No Offence. (season three) more unique English slang than any show since Minder.

3. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

Been bingeing Kingdom, starring Frank Grillo, Jonathan Tucker, Nick Jonas, & Matt Luria. An amazing show that really heightened my interest in MMA. The show somehow feels like the illegitimate son of Friday Night Lights to me!;)

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  4. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

Just finished Good Omens on Amazon Prime, it was great!
    Giving American Gods a go now. More Gaiman. I'm not familiar with the book so it's all new to me. Striking visuals so far, only 15 mins or so into the first episode.

5. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

Snapped, The Office, and Buried In The Backyard.

6. George P

George P Notable Member

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Spartacus...

8. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

The Preacher. 2 hour episode last night!:righton:

9. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Back to Life. (season one) If anyone ever wanted to see a 30 minute sitcom about someone who gets out of prison after serving 18 years for murder here it is.

10. Hexwood

Hexwood Forum Resident

Stranger Things 3

11. Jimmy B.

Jimmy B. Be yourself or don't bother. Anti-fascism.

Taxi - "Elaine's Secret Admirer"

12. Tokyo Ghost

Tokyo Ghost Senior Member

The Tunnel (2013). Starring Fleur Delacour and Stannis Baratheon.

[​IMG]

13. kanakaris

kanakaris Forum Resident

Outsiders , very good 2 series.

14. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Humans season 3. It's leading somewhere...
    Mastermind Australia. The dude they had on last Friday knew about everything (except the Bee Gees) he'll be hard to beat in the finals

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

I last watched a star trek episode on VHS :)

EPISODE: The trouble with tribbles

16. Raylinds

Raylinds Resident Lake Surfer

I have been really into older shows recently and been buying a lot of DVDs of older series. Last night I watched Perry Mason, The Naked City, My Favorite Martian, I Spy, The Mod Squad and Barretta.

17. Greg Gee

Greg Gee "I tried to change but I changed my mind..."

Summer TV viewing is usually a lot of reruns, so this year I've avoided the IB as much as possible.
    But, I did catch Woodstock on The American Experience on Tuesday. The American Experience is the best show on free TV; I've said this for years and I always look forward to new episodes.
    My TV watching has consisted of viewing DVDs of shows that I check out from the local library. So far this summer I've watched or am watching:
    Daredevil - Seasons 1-3
    As a long time fan of comics, I loved this show! It shows that a long, serial type format for these solo superheroes may be the best option. Charlie Cox was excellent in the title roll, his fight scenes were some of the best I've seen. And Vincent D'onofrio is the Kingpin. Great casting on this show.
    Luke Cage - currently watching season 1
    So far, I like what I see. The music is great and the casting has been superb.
    Stranger Things - finished season 1, currently watching season 2
    I've enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. The premise is good, keeps the viewer interested. At times, I feel that it tries too hard to be a Spielberg movie from the time the series is set in, but I have thouroughly enjoyed this series so far. It's faults don't get in the way of the story and I look forward to completing season 2.

18. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

Another Life on Netflix. A decent story, but really annoying characters. Most of those emotional cripples would not be astronauts in real life.

19. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

I watched 3 episodes of Nova's Summer Of Space last night. They were all about the planet's in our solar system.

20. Stefanie M Lesser

Stefanie M Lesser Forum Resident

reruns of freinds I was ina hotel room :)

21. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

So I'm getting my Mary McCormack fix by bingeing "The Kids Are Alright". At first blush this show seems like a "Wonder Years" knockoff but it's better written in my opinion, and they do a decent job of giving all of the kids different personalities. It works well-too bad it was cancelled.

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  22. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Sea Change (season 4) 20 years after season 3 the gang gets back together. Played for laughs.
    The Heights (season 1) feel good soap opera set in working class apartments in Perth. Lots of indigenous stuff.
    Wentworth. At this late stage I think they're making it up as they're going along.
    AFL Football Hawthorn v Greater Western Sydney. The outsiders won and it snowed. Most unpredictable show of the week.
    Mastermind Australia. The guy who's special subject was flags of the world knew just about everything. Bring on the semifinals.

23. Hadean75

The Zoo on Animal Planet

24. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

Nova's show about Saturn....

25. Hadean75

The Aquarium on Animal Planet