The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Amazon always has these on sale...IIRC, they were down to $10.00 per season for the BDs!

Jimmy B. likes this.
  2. Michael

The Messiah...we decided to finish the season...ep 4 was good!

3. Michael

they both were excellent!

4. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

Working my way through The X-Files for the umpteenth time. Finished season three's episode "Hell Money" earlier.

5. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

The Bobby Brown Story (season 1) After being sacked from New Edition Brown returns to the projects with a loaded gun and a suitcase full of cocaine. Totally insane biography. How insane? Well Bobby will be talking to his brother in 1985 and two years later the conversation will still be taking place. Not weird enough? Well Babyface is executive producer and a character in the series refers to him as a 'genius' to which Bobby replies 'I know'

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  6. razerx

razerx Forum Resident

Finished season 2 of Black Mirror

7. fabre

fabre Forum Resident

I finished the first season of French crime series "Engrenages" (int. title: Spiral). It's not a "case of the week" type of show but several cases are being investigated over the course of 8 episodes. Very dark and brutal but I liked it a lot. Looking forward to many more seasons, there are 8 so far.

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  8. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

monty python's flying circus (season 1 episode 10). lots of toilet and boobs jokes. The most famous sketch is about the cat who flies across the room and lands in a bucket of water.

Jazzmonkie and Michael like this.
  9. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

Big Bang Theory rerun

10. Michael

messiah netflix

11. Michael

I can't get enough of this! love the entire series...wish it would turn up uncut! on DVD or BD...

12. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

American Soul (season 1 episode 9) flashback episode. Don Cornelius is a cop doing voiceovers part time.

13. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

The Canadian series "Intelligence". Really excellent ensemble drama revolving around organized crime. It only got two seasons--both available on Netflix. I never heard about it until it showed up on my "you may like" Netflix radar a few weeks ago. Now I'm bummed it got canceled prematurely.

14. fabre

fabre Forum Resident

"Engrenages" (Spiral) Season 2 - just great!

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  15. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  16. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

just finished most recent season of Bosch on Amazon. looking forward to next one. all around well done show-cast, writing, production. does an excellent job of juggling more than one case/storyline at the same time. also binged through all seasons of Goliath on Amazon. while i liked some of the characters, the seasons got progressively less interesting for me after season one. and still attempting to get through season one of Perpetual Grace on EPIX. unique show that sometimes moves too slow for me. i'm hoping for a payoff. later this week we start new seasons of Grace & Frankie and Sex Education on Netflix.

17. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

Just finished the 2nd season of The Handmaid's Tale. The reviews weren't kind to season 3 so I'm out!

18. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

Just started watching Game Of Thrones for the first time. Finished episode five last night. Hopefully it gets more exciting as it goes along.

Tokyo Ghost and Michael like this.
  19. vivresavie

vivresavie Forum Resident

L'amica geniale (My Brilliant Friend)

20. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

FBI: Most Wanted
    CBS
    4/5****
    Tuned in b/c Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck) is starring in it...b/c I've really had enough crime/drama shows, overall. Glad I caught him promoting it on some talk show; b/c I'd had no idea about the show & was glad I tuned in; like it. Have only watched series premiere episode, which originally aired last week.
    :cool::cool::cool::cool:
    [​IMG]

davidb1 and Brenald79 like this.
  21. Chip Z

Chip Z Forum Resident

Currently watching Ares and Giri/Haji on Netflix. And slowly working thru season 1 of Bosch on Amazon Prime. Jordskott Season 2 on Shudder is on the agenda as well.

22. Michael

Messiah... finished

kanakaris likes this.
  23. Michael

it's quite a ride...that I would NEVER take again...

24. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

Giri/Haji

25. Ro-Go

Ro-Go Forum Resident

Cheers, on Netflix. Shelly Long + Coach was my favorite.