The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Kaskade10729

Kaskade10729 Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trader Joe likes this.
  2. Baz66

Baz66 CD Music Fan

The Young Ones

1980s Anarchic British comedy

Moshe and Voodoo Child like this.
  3. Karnak

Karnak "81, 82, 83, 84..."

Star Trek Enterprise -Season 2 on dvd.

4. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

Only Murders in The Building-loved it especially on free trial
    Under The Banner of Heaven-undecided on this after two episodes. #1 was good #2 was sloooow
    Pam & Tommy-mindless entertainment. Sebastian Stan plays Tommy like the wacko I have in my head for him
    Indian Matchmaking-second season of this on Netflix-these folks are doing arranged marriages still. entertaining
    Alone:Frozen & the skills episodes-love Alone
    Black Bird-Apple TV-Loved this. excellent acting with good writing. a bit dark for most i suspect
    She Hulk-first episode ok imo looking forward to where it goes
    A League of Their Own-Amazon-we are close to giving up on this. the stories away from baseball are not really holding our attention

if you like Nick Offerman he is in both Pam&Tommy and A League of Their Own. two very different roles he is handling at a high level imo

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  5. Baz66

Baz66 CD Music Fan

Star Treks best episode "City On The Edge Of Forever" our Joan Collins is guest star.

Trader Joe likes this.
  6. Kaskade10729

Well...that's debatable...

7. George P

George P Notable Member

8. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

Pam & Tommy
    Episodes 1-3
    Lilly James, Sebastian Stan, Seth Rogan, Nick Offerman

[​IMG]

One of those stories which proves fact is stranger than fiction! Shows just how vastly different the entitled wealthy are from the rest of the world. Seth Rogan is unrecognizable - but, I'd been aware of that from having viewed the trailer some months back. Some of the dialogue has me roaring, esp. between Seth/ Rand & Nick / Uncle Miltie, 1 exchange in spoiler. The 2 of them sooo funny & Lilly & Sebastian fantastic as Pamela & Tommy Lee. Turning out to be every bit as entertaining as I'd thought it would be! :D:thumbsup:

Rand: We need an investor, but that's just any a**hole with deep pockets. Untle Miltie: I know people like that. :laugh::laugh: It's their expressions along with it.

9. Baz66

Baz66 CD Music Fan

Star Trek fans say it is and also Shatners favourite episode. I can never decide which is the best Star Trek movie? 2 or 4, or simply joint level.

10. SPF2001

SPF2001 a must to avoid

Better Call Saul finale. DVR'd it,watched it earlier today,still mulling it over. And yes,
    I know there's a thread dedicated to the show.

11. LilacTeardrop

Music Box - Jagged
    "An intimate exploration of Alanis Morissette and her groundbreaking 1995 album Jagged Little Pill."

[​IMG]

:cool::righton:

Bhob likes this.
  12. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

I'm finally getting some time to stream Babylon Berlin on Nertfliz. Lots of compelling nafariousness in Keiser-era Germany.

13. George P

George P Notable Member

[​IMG]

Just started Season 3. Great show!

14. Kaskade10729

But every single one of them? Everywhere?

Respectable...but still not enough to claim it's the absolute de facto best (it's all subjective).

Two, hands down (at least, of course, in my opinion and, going by the parameter you set above, that of most hardcore fans). ;)

15. Kaskade10729

A cousin of mine had a bootleg of their sex tape on the yacht, which he showed me during his bachelor party weekend years back -- Pam of course looked smokin', but overall it was "meh."

16. guitargal

guitargal Forum Resident

Harry O
    I've always liked David Janssen in The Fugitive but forgot what a good show Harry O was . On a par with Rockford mho - an appealing main character, well written , fun to watch, and Harry/David is very ( very ) easy on the eyes . Show should have had a longer run.

Blue Bloods episode with Jimmy Buffett playing himself and an imposter of himself. Two parts for the price of one , and Jimmy gives hisself a hug too. Blue Bloods is not usually known for lighthearted humor, but watching this ep was like a day at the beach. lol .

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    Trader Joe and Hymie the Robot like this.
  17. PhilBorder

PhilBorder Senior Member

Watched the Office, Season 1-7, then 9. Maybe the last person to do so?

Hard to believe Creed got away with being Creed for so long.

18. LilacTeardrop

Boston Legal
    Season 2
    Episode - Shock & Default: Denny is spurred from his depression over losing Bev by a self-defense case, Paul suspects his daughter may be using again, and Shirley asks Alan to intercede for her when an artist dies.
    Episode - Stick It: Alan does his best to fight for his assistant, Melissa, who submitted blank taxes; Denise defends a vigilante cop impersonator; and Paul tries to uncover the truth about his daughter's drug use.
    :D

[​IMG]

George P likes this.
  19. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

House of Dragons - episode 2.

So far liking it.

20. George P

George P Notable Member

[​IMG]

Season 2 - First three episodes

21. Tokyo Ghost

Tokyo Ghost Senior Member

Picket Fences.

[​IMG]

Bhob likes this.
  22. The Patient. Then Night Gallery (Pickman’s Model and Cool Air-look for the 1970’s delivery van in the rear of the period carriage through the window as they are tooling down NY Street on the Universal back lot).

23. Wish this would come out on Blu-Ray.

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  24. BILLONEEG

BILLONEEG Senior Member

The pilot episodes for "Everybody Loves Raymond" & "Family Ties"
    [​IMG]

Trader Joe, MichaelH and Moshe like this.
  25. razerx

razerx Forum Resident

Just started rewatching Seinfeld now at S1E5

LilacTeardrop and Grand_Ennui like this.