The Music.com Who Bundles

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Timpboy1, Jan 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddyempower

reddyempower Forum Resident

Are these deals done? Visited the site and can’t seem to find the bundles.

2. dee

dee Senior Member

They still have many single dvd and some 2 cd sets as individual purchases. Maybe they'll have a bigger sale on them or make more bundles.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    reddyempower likes this.
  3. bluearmy78

bluearmy78 Living in real gangster times.

No Who deals on there today.

dee likes this.
  4. dee

dee Senior Member

No.

My 29 dvds for $60+ arrived. Took only about 10 days or so iirc.
    Shame they had almost the entire sets of dvds for 06 and 07 for not much more than that price just a few months back.

5. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Perhaps not "the best i ever had," but 42 bucks for 68 discs, delivered, i'd call that a bargain for sure. Thanks much for posting this thread.
    [​IMG]

jmadad, PhantomStranger, omom and 8 others like this.
  6. DeafDumbAndBlindKid

DeafDumbAndBlindKid Forum Resident

They have a few Who bundles on their ebay store. I see a 35 CD set, an 86 CD set, and an 18 DVD set currently.

7. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Does anyone have the original listings from the link in the OP?

I ordered one of each and only received 16/18 of the 2007 DVDs and 10/11 of the 2006 DVDs. They just included duplicate shows on CD instead of the missing DVDs.

8. dee

dee Senior Member

When I ordered the 2006 and 2007 large box of cd sets maybe 6 months ago, there were 1 or 2 shows missing. Their customer service at the time was good. I let them know what show or shows were missing and they sent the cd sets out within 7-10 days and replied well before then.

Ah, apparently they may be sold out of the dvds regarding your purchase?

If they have the dvd sets for sale, at $12.50 of the missing shows, they should send you the missing ones from those 2006 and 2007 listings, but their choice of shows looks to be getting smaller and smaller...

If anyone from here would post in the thread in the music forum, about The Who Encore 2002-2007 concerts, that would be good...

They are a mixed bag with the lead vocals, often within the same show, and of course with some full shows better or much better than others...

Leviathan likes this.
  9. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Yeah, I didn't save the original listing so I'm not sure what shows were supposed to be included. I emailed them and I'll see what they say. I think they probably were out of certain DVDs.

It would be nice to know which shows are worth listening to since there is a lot to go through. Is there a thread here about these releases?

dee likes this.
  10. dee

dee Senior Member

Yes. It's in the music forum. The title is The Who - Encore (should get you there) and can provide link tomorrow if not found. It's been going daily or weekly this year and prior.

Leviathan likes this.
  11. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Found it. Thanks

The Who - Encore CD & DVD series: 2002 - 2007

dee likes this.
  12. reddyempower

Wanted to say Thanks to the OP, Dee and Deaf Dumb BLindboy. I just won the 06-07 set on ebay. Total out the door was 178 and change. Says 86 discs but I'm thinking it might be 86 shows which would be 172 discs. Either way great deal and thank you guys for shining a light on this.

dee and TerpStation like this.
  13. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

86 shows is a lot to sit through for this material. I can't even fathom

14. reddyempower

Yes I imagine it will take me close to a decade. I usually rip my CDs especially the ones that can’t be streamed but I’m overwhelmed at the thought of it.

15. JohnBeas

JohnBeas Senior Member

Heres one for the 18-DVD set. The last 4 digits of the web address for the Who bundles range from 1195 to 1200. They're all sold out but this shows you what shows were included in each bundle.

The Who Collections - The Who, 2007 18-Disc DVD Set, Limited Edition - The Who Special Products | Encore Series TheMusic.com

Leviathan likes this.
  16. jlf

jlf Forum Resident

RIP TheMusic.com

dee, aoxomoxoa and CrazyBrown like this.
  17. Russ_B66

Russ_B66 Forum Resident

They do have a Who 2006/2007 cd bundle on their Ebay store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.