The Producers

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Jerry, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry

Jerry Grateful Gort Staff Thread Starter

Even though the "Special Edition" with extras was released in August of 2003, I can't seem to find a copy of this. Amazon says it's OP. The "Movie Only" version is available everywhere for $10, but I want the extras to one of my all-time favorites. Please help!

2. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Have you checked your local brick and mortar retailers? I have seen the "movie only" listing at online sites, but I'm not sure I have seen one without the extras on store shelves. I wonder if there was an error in the listing and it was merely a repricing of the original release.

That's our Hitler!!!

Regards,

3. Jerry

Jerry Grateful Gort Staff Thread Starter

I'm sure there are two versions, because the one I've seen in stores has only a trailer as a bonus, I believe. The other has a 64-minute documentary on the 2nd side. It's a double-sided disc with both formats. I'll keep looking, thanks!

4. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Well, I guess there is a movie only edition. the front cover does not have the grey "special edition" banner at the top but is otherwise the same. I wonder if there was a music rights or other legal clearance issue on one or more of the supplements?

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.