SH Spotlight The Steve Hoffman Music Forums 15th anniversary is January 12, 2017, congrats to all of us!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Steve Hoffman, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhazen

bhazen GOO GOO GOO JOOB

Very thankful I found out about this place in 2006. I has certainly enhanced my enjoyment of music, despite my spending about half my time in the Hardware forum. :D

Thank you Steve, and the Legion of Gort!

2. motorcitydave

motorcitydave Enlightened Rogue In Memoriam

thanks for keeping me from partying and gambling on the strip! now i'm now funneling my money into this wonderful hobby. which is far more rewarding and not hazardous to your health. on the contrary, music and audio soothes the savage beast far more than partying, gambling, and buffets!

oneway23 and Sadcafe like this.
  3. SergioRZ

SergioRZ Well-Known Member

THANK YOU so much for all that this forum has given me in my never ending learning voyage about sound and music. :)

motorcitydave likes this.
  4. grandegi

grandegi Blind test maniac

When I joined here, I was anaware of the importance of mastering. And I was unaware that most of my humble collection was junk. I've been slowly trying to fix it and it's still a long way to go. Thank you all and Happy Birthday!

5. Well done! Great job!

6. Participation trophies for all! :)

Seriously, thanks for an awesome music forum!

7. swedwards1960

swedwards1960 Forum Resident

Congratulations for this milestone and thanks to Steve and all who help in connecting those interested in music and the other arts, to inform, to debate, and to share.

motorcitydave likes this.
  8. EasterEverywhere

EasterEverywhere Forum Resident

Congrats indeed.Been away about two years.Glad to see both that you're still here,and my old login still works.:thumbsup:

timind likes this.
  9. Joey The Lemur

Joey The Lemur Forum Resident

I've enjoyed this site for several years and finally joined as a member. Congratulations on fifteen years and creating a haven that is nirvana for this fan of music and pop culture.

10. Sax-son

Sax-son Forum Resident

This has been a great forum for me. I have gleaned a wealth of information from it. Long may it live!

Joey The Lemur likes this.
  11. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

Thanks for the kind words! Onward!

12. WayOutWardell

WayOutWardell Forum Resident

I'm very thankful for this forum. It led me to lots of wonderful musical discoveries as well as the chance to meet a long-lost inspiration of mine.

13. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.