The Walking Dead Season 10 | Premieres Sunday on AMC @ 9/8c

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Oct 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

when I saw that scene I groaned...Oh Nooooooooooooooo!...weeks on end of that witch again...

2. Michael

It should have been light years better...the opening episode was just terrible...even my wife said so and she's still a fan...

3. Michael

problem is it never gets good...we just hope it will and it does not! always frustrating and leaves one with the feeling it should have could have been better...these characters are a drag, played out and should have been offed years ago...ten years later and where are we? nowhere...

Kyhl and Scott222C like this.
  4. Michael

par for the coarse...weeks to come will prove the same...until the crappy ending many years down the road....one thing I do know... this show will make us all feel taken more than any other show in the history of television...never a cure, never an ending, never nothing substantial...it's all a waste....and we still F'n watch it! what does that say for us? Don't tell me...please!

ssmith3046 likes this.
  5. Michael

exactly what I did! hoping for something as the minutes ticked by! LOL..51:00 minutes later and we get to see the alpha dog for a few seconds hoping Carol would have killed her off...

6. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

Patience my man. Negan will be breaking out Lucille with some batting practice on the Tomatoes on the Garden when he is picking Vegetables to get ready for the Real Game when he is unleashed on Alpha & Beta. He will not need 'Eenie Meanie Minie Moe' this time, as no choices needed to be made.

Angela Kang has earned my trust, that this will be a good season(like last season). If Gimple was still the Showrunner, I would not have much hope, but apparently even Andy Lincoln(Rick) now wishes he would not have asked out to return back home to England after seeing how well last Season went with Kang taking over as the Showrunner.

I have lost interest in FTWD though, as everything went downhill after Nick and Madison were killed(although think the Actor, who played Nick wanted out to pursue other Acting Projects).

OT-Think I was mentioning another AMC Series 'Preacher' to you a few months ago, and did not think it would have been good to jump in during this Last/Final Season, but the Episodes were so good most weeks, that now think they could have been enjoyed even without watching the first 2 Seasons, but still better to watch it from the 1st Season. It was a Strong Season to close out the Series. A lot Wild, Crazy Stuff went down in the Final Season.

Hall Cat, MikeInFla and Michael like this.
  7. Michael

seeing is believing and I'm no longer a believer...although my favorite Negan sounds interesting if your truth holds true......

MikeInFla and TheSeldomSeenKid like this.
  8. Michael

is there a projected end date for the series? or will it go on forever like the Walking Dead? ; ) LOL...

9. Michael

what was the other new episode? you recorded 2?

10. Pizza

Pizza With extra pepperoni

I would have given up on the show when Rick left but my wife insists we still watch it. And, she doesn’t even like horror stuff.

Michael likes this.
  11. Michael

exactly my dilemma! (but she does not insist, she asks)...I would have bailed years ago...I cannot stand the characters...some more than others...I was happy to see them go throughout the years...I watch this for/with my wife and for her I will do anything...O' and my wife does like Horror! LOL.

Pizza likes this.
  12. Pizza

It’s probably the previous episode. We always seem to get it too, marked as a new episode. I can’t remember if they add a scene or some additional begin-the-scene segment to the show to make it come up as a new episode. It’s annoying.

Michael likes this.
  13. Michael

did you watch it to confirm?

14. Pizza

Every time it happens I have to double check. Like I said, it’s annoying.

Michael likes this.
  15. Michael

I guess so!

16. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Yes, was a previous episode with bonus footage. I don't know what the footage was I deleted it when I saw that it was from last season. Annoying for them to label it as new.

Michael likes this.
  17. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Season 9 was good.. ended too soon just as it was getting interesting.

18. Bobby Buckshot

Bobby Buckshot Heavy on the grease please

Lol - I just started watching this series from the beginning on Netflix and am now in Season 5. Seasons 3 & 4 were fantastic (2 was good but the Shane character was annoying), probably the best television drama I've ever seen. The fact that it incorporates so much horror B-movie elements is very entertaining. No idea where this thing will go but I've read where it starts giving diminishing returns at some point. It'll be a while before I can catch season 10 though.

Kyhl and MikeInFla like this.
  19. Michael

I agree...I would have done the same thing. : )

MikeInFla likes this.
  20. Michael

what do you think of S10 so far?

21. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

just wait...soon you'll have a third series to kick around.

22. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Nice "origin" story last night for episode 2. A little slow but interesting.

Hall Cat likes this.
  23. Michael

no thanks!; ) Sssh. I am not telling my wife!

MikeInFla likes this.
  24. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

TWD-SVU(Victims of the Walkers and Evil Living Survivors)

25. Michael

what's the point other than filler?...it was horrible. Next week at least looks possibly better...

Motorcity supernaut likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.