The Walking Dead Season 8

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Aggie87, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Loved the Scooby Doo - Supernatural..

I think Negan will disapear for a while I don't think they will kill him off.

I agree the Governor was much more interesting.

Michael and Mazzy like this.
  2. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Gave up after season 7, blu ray trade methinks.Zombies ? I'll watch Resident Evil instead,way better.

3. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

he's the best part of the show...look how sad Rick's crew has become...now that's sickening...at least Negan is consistent.

4. Michael

I guess I feel the same way about Negan as those who liked the Governor...

5. Rufus McDufus

Rufus McDufus Forum Resident

My problem with Negan is, in psychological terms, I don't find him threatening or frightening in any way yet I can tell from the show's promotion that I'm supposed to. If he was an ex-PE teacher in the previous life as some think, then I can recall just about every PE teacher I had being scarier. The Governor in comparison had that psychotic aura about him that was unsettling.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    spewey and Lownote30 like this.
  6. I think it’s time for them to bring in Charlie Sheen

Kyhl and EVOLVIST like this.
  7. That's a little too unsettling.

Lownote30 likes this.
  8. Isaac K.

Isaac K. Forum Resident

Definitely. Too many shows, and with currently working minimum 40-45 hr work weeks, not enough time for me to put up with crap writing. I can only regularly fit about 5 to 6 shows into my schedule, and there are always that many shows that of more interest than TWD.

9. Mr. Grieves

Mr. Grieves Forum Resident

There are many, many things wrong with this show that needs to be fixed or cut. Negan, imo, is not one of them. I find him much more interesting than the Governor, who got boring to me pretty quick. Too predictable I think. Both villans have depth to them though. Idk, I love seeing Negan on screen. The war has made him much more vulnerable. I hope they flesh him out even more and go the route of the comics. If they kill him off this season, then it'd be a missed opportunity.

Hall Cat likes this.
  10. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

As a walker?

Aggie87 likes this.
  11. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em! Thread Starter

The thing I'm most curious about now is the helicopter. What/who it represents. Why Jadis wanted so badly to flag it down, and why she was so upset when it flew off. I think that's the second time we've seen helicopters (right?).

Is that going to be the eventual next group of people that Rick & co deal with?

12. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

Is tonight the final episode?

Michael likes this.
  13. Michael

no...April 15th...1 more week of punishment.

Bingo Bongo, beat_truck and Kyhl like this.
  14. Michael

my sentiments exactly I've been a Negan cheerleader throughout...

Mr. Grieves likes this.
  15. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

I think that guy from Bar Rescue should have been cast as Negan.

16. spewey

spewey Senior Member

Negan is like the obnoxious drunk a**hole sitting at the end of the bar bragging about how awesome he was in high school. He’s not charismatic or frightening in any way. He’s just someone you wish would disappear.

I don’t see how a person like Negan could inspire the loyalty of hundreds of people in a post apocalyptic world. In reality he’d be all alone talking to an old volleyball.

Now.... if they turn Walking Dead into a comedy and have Negan working in a shoe store and married to his old sassy self absorbed redheaded high school sweetheart — brilliant!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    EVOLVIST, Shawn, Witchy Woman and 3 others like this.
  17. stuwee

stuwee Forum Resident

I enjoyed this evenings epi very much, Sad that Simon is gone (one very sexy older man IMHO) :love:

What up with Carl and Negan?? I hope they flesh that semi sick sexual tension out, it just might unhinge Rick (who I'm really starting to loath).

Eugene will die a virgin!! That vomit scene was knee slappin' fun :p

EVOLVIST likes this.
  18. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

Gotham is awesome and just gets better this season with Jerome(Joker) unleashed. The actor, who plays him, might top the job done by Heath Ledger or at least equal him as the best Joker. I am not even a comic book guy(did not even realize 'The Walking Dead' was a comic book until a few seasons ago with the speculation on who Negan killed off with Lucille).

I do not go to any of the Movies based on Comic Books that flood the movie theaters(although want to see 'Black Panther'), but just loved the Christopher Directed Dark Knight Trilogy, and started watching 'Gotham' as the premise of going back to when Bruce Wayne was just a kid and the Villains were just developing, was an interesting concept.

At first, I loved the dude who played the Penguin, but his act has become sameness, but the dude who plays the Riddler has really developed well over the past few seasons. Jerome is crazy awesome though, and add in the dude who can hypnotize people, and the Scarecrow, Selina becoming Catwoman is ok, but Poison Ivy character has gotten good. Not sure what is up with the Fire Woman and the Ice/Freeze guy yet though, but plenty of seasons in the future can utilize those characters more.

Scott222C likes this.
  19. TheSeldomSeenKid

They should send Negan to kill off the Carcrashians and all Reality TV People, who have no acting skills.

Lownote30 likes this.
  20. TheSeldomSeenKid

Sorry, Mazzy, but Negan is the only reason I keep watching this show. And Norman Reedus seems like a cool dude based on his Motorcycle Show(Ride with Norman Reedus) on AMC, but dang, he must be really overpaid on TWD based on so few Scenes and Lines he has considering he is suppose to be one of the Major Characters on the show.

21. TheSeldomSeenKid

Mr. Woodcock(Billy Bob Thornton) comes to mind.

Lownote30 likes this.
  22. TheSeldomSeenKid

Winning!
    [​IMG]

Mazzy likes this.
  23. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

I would have preferred to keep Simon and feed Eugene to the walkers. I hope Father Gabriel starts a new epidemic in Eugene’s outpost where everyone’s vision goes haywire and the bullets get messed up. :evil:

Lownote30 and Shawn like this.
  24. Yeah, Simon was one of the few - if any - characters I was interested in. Sad to see his character go.

DreadPikathulhu and Witchy Woman like this.
  25. Beatlened

Beatlened Forum Resident

I think Simon was closer to the Negan of the comics than Negan was. With him gone I think there's a chance that Negan will become more like the character I expected to see in the first place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.