thecdvault.com

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Thomas Hodin, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Thomas Hodin

Thomas Hodin New Member Thread Starter

Anyone shopped here? Reliable?

2. Ken Dryden

Ken Dryden Forum Resident

All of the ELP listings seem to be bootlegs.

Buyer beware, many of these CD are likely to be some of those dreadful “live from the last row” recordings.

3. Joseph.McClure

Joseph.McClure Forum Resident

Those have to be CDRs.

4. Ken Dryden

Ken Dryden Forum Resident

Not all bootlegs are CDRs but more of the latest ones probably are.

5. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident

Anyone purchase from there at all? Any reviews?

6. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident

My guess is since they have so many in stock they have just replicated the original boots with CDrs and copied the artwork.

Can anyone confirm?

7. Anesija

Anesija New Member

The shop is fake. No imprint, no data protection guidelines, no general terms and conditions. I had a conflict with thecdvault over paypal. If you pay with PayPal, the email addresses are private. I had paid to a Romina via cdvault. Thecdvault includes several shops that are structured in the same way. All shops are from Argentina. The best thing is... Thecdvault has multiple email addresses and one of them insulted me as a "customer" as a meth junkie for asking for my money back through paypal. He also insulted me that my parents were cousins. It's definitely not professional.

8. Joseph.McClure

Joseph.McClure Forum Resident

Were they CDR's or factory pressed CDs?

9. Anesija

Anesija New Member

I do not know. But since the whole shop is absolutely fake, I'm not sure if you'll even get any goods sent to you. I didn't wait that long. Immediately after the payment process I noticed that this is not a reputable shop and I have already initiated all the steps. But since collectibles are sold that originally cost hundreds and the shop offers them for €15, this can by no means be genuine. By the way, "the pink cd" is also a thecdvault shop. However, Thecdvault does not officially admit it. Same page structure, same product images, a private email address when paying and the location is also Argentina

But if you berate a "customer" for being skeptical, that's not a legitimate company. I'm a meth junkie, I should get off my drugs etc. He feels sorry for my kids (I don't even have kids) etc etc

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022