Three's Company: Janet, Chrissy, Cindy or Terri?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Baba Oh Really, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

she appears as a classy lady...not raw.

2. Bertly

Bertly Senior Member

Uggh that face, what were the producers thinking for most of Suzanne Somers' time on the show with regard to makeup and hair.. She looked much better in the first season, but still not as pretty as Terri, Cindy and Janet, at their best.

lbangs and Beatmusicfan like this.
  3. modrevolve

modrevolve Forum Resident

Janet in a blonde wig though :love:

[​IMG]

Vinyl Addict likes this.
  4. UncleHalsey

UncleHalsey Forum Resident

Whoa!

5. PlushFieldHarpy

PlushFieldHarpy Forum Resident

6. bradman

bradman Forum Resident

7. Baba Oh Really

Baba Oh Really Certified "Forum Favorite" Thread Starter

I have something to say:

I was watching Three's Company today, and well... the theme song just didn't sound right. Sounded like it was re-done or something. Maybe I'm trippin'..

Also, in the episode "Chrissy and the Guru", the episode begins with Mr. Roper getting a letter from the IRS saying that he's being audited, and he's all upset about it. This was never at all resolved before the end of the episode. You'd think it would have been resolved by them saying there was some mistake or something?

8. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

It turns out the Black-Eyed Children were behind the IRS Audit Scam but they cut the scene for syndication.

9. OldSoul

OldSoul Don't you hear the wind blowin'?

Well, there were quite a few rearrangements through the series. Did you maybe just not remember one of them?

Baba Oh Really likes this.
  10. Baba Oh Really

If there was some resolution at all that was cut for syndication: I would sure like to know about it !!

11. Baba Oh Really

Shocked that Terri is getting any love at all.

She never fit it.

Never.

Edit: she sure has aged well though. Saw a picture of her from 2010 that looks better than she did back in the day.

S. P. Honeybunch and OldSoul like this.
  12. OldSoul

OldSoul Don't you hear the wind blowin'?

I always liked Cindy the best of the blondes, as a kid. Not in a sexual way, as I suppose this thread is meant for, though. Just as a character, I thought she was fun. Never bought season 5 on DVD, though, so it's been awhile. May not have the same opinion anymore.

13. steelydanguy

steelydanguy Forum Resident

Funny and entertaining thread here.

I have to admit to liking the show. I agree with the person who commented that "Three's Company" was a farce and never meant to being taken seriously. Sure, many of the story lines were ridiculous, but "Three's" was really quite a top-notch sitcom. Plenty of misunderstandings and physical comedy. John Ritter was a master of physical comedy. No less an authority than Lucille Ball gave the show her approval in an anniversary episode for which she provided narration over a series of clips.

As far as the poll in this thread, I'm not even sure what my answer would be. But it should be noted that "Three's" had plenty of attractive guest stars over the years. One who appeared a few times on the show in different roles was a brunette woman named Tori Lysdahl (pictured below). A quick scan of her IMDb page reveals that she appeared in guest roles on some other TV shows in the early 1980s, but overall she had a pretty anonymous career. But I do remember finding her looks to be quite striking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Stuart S

Stuart S Back Jack

Cindy, perfect woman! I also remember her in Dallas in a tight revealing sweater!

zebop likes this.
  15. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

Everybody sing along!

16. Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper What, me worry?

Janet still in the lead, you go girl!

Also do you prefer curly Janet or straight and short? I go for curly myself!

17. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member

He didn't swing that way

18. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member

[​IMG]

19. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

I liked it in both styles but I really liked it when it was it was kind of curly and long, she looked that for a few episodes...

20. greelywinger

greelywinger Osmondia

Janet

Darryl

21. artfromtex

artfromtex Honky Tonkin' Metal-Head

[​IMG]
    Don't forget "Greedy" Gretchen!

I always liked Priscilla Barnes.

22. Monosterio

Monosterio Forum Resident

I went with Terri myself. What you say about her aging well -- for me that actually applies more to Suzanne Somers, whom I wasn't all that crazy about on the show but began to find really attractive in the mid-'80s and after.

Btw, we should start a poll: "Which of the four Three's Company girls do you think Steve dated?" :D

longdist01 and Vinyl Addict like this.
  23. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

Remember that one episode where one of the girls misunderstood something that was happening in Jack's life? Man, I loved that episode. :)

JWew, Dan C, dewey02 and 1 other person like this.
  24. Stuart S

Stuart S Back Jack

Is he Short or Tall? if its Cindy and he is short, his view would just be right! :D
    Not if he is super tall ,and Janet you know is short..... :D :D

Monosterio likes this.
  25. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Thank you! I tried to find that online and was unable! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.