To Those Who Have Sold Me Vinyl Here...

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by MYKE, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs Thread Starter

And now I have bought an album from him based on the album, the pressing, and of course, his previous honesty.

2. MYKE

@Guy Gadbois - today I received my third purchase from this member. Oddly, it's once a year, three years running, but it is what it is.
    Justin goes in the Hall Of Fame based on conservative grading, and fair pricing, and fast shipping.
    Today it's my first ever quiet copy of Sticky Fingers. The 1979 Japanese ESS-63001.

Guy Gadbois likes this.
  3. MYKE

@Chris Desjardin . THREE 50 year-old Buckinghams albums, in VG++ - NM condition !?!?!? HOW ? I don't know, but I'm sure happy !!!

4. MYKE

Thanks to @jon9091 , who back on July 6th, turned me on to outer bags for oversized albums like The Beatles' Mono Masters, and the Who Live At The Fillmore.
    Just rec'd here from Memphis, trying to get Mono Masters in the plastic was an exercise in frustration, but it finally made it all the way in.
    The Who Live At The Fillmore, by comparison, slid right in first time.
    This is the fourth time a member here has helped me in caring for my collection.
    @Cassius , for shipping my first-ever album received by mail, and not in person, introducing me to outer bags, which I had never seen before in my 52 years leading up to 2010.
    @klownschool , for pointing me towards Sleeve City, right here in my own state, plus what to buy from inners to outers.
    Another member I can't recall, for the BIG box set outer bags, sold by a guy on eBay.
    And now this. LP outer sleeves that are strong and durable and super clear.

I really do appreciate it y'all, hence this post.

5. zongo

zongo Forum Resident

Actually, where do you get outer bags for big box sets? Knowing that would be helpful to me. Thanks.

Rickchick and MYKE like this.
  6. MYKE

klownschool likes this.
  7. zongo

zongo Forum Resident

8. arcamsono

arcamsono Forum Resident

I'm naive. What's that mean extra vinyl mean?

9. MYKE

The hole was tight.

10. Rickchick

Rickchick Forum Resident

All of my feedback has been positive, so I hope to be added to the list of trust-worthy .

chazz101s likes this.