Twin Peaks: The Return (2017)...*Contains Spoilers!!*

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Jerry Horne, Oct 3, 2014.

1. ubiknik

ubiknik Forum Resident

It would be fun to have the creators of Rick and Morty do a mini film about what happened with Twin Peaks since 1991 up to now. Focusing on the adventures of Badcoop.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would pay to see that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. frozen-beach

frozen-beach Forum Resident

So, I checked out the out of sync scenes from The Entire Mystery again, but this time on a Sony bdp-s360 that I've had in my closet (because I just use my PS3 for bluray) and I could detect no sync issues whatsoever. This definitely has to be some sort of compatibility issue. My guess is when it was pulled down for a brief period of time from Amazon, they couldn't replicate it on whatever they used.

3. frozen-beach

4. frozen-beach

5. frozen-beach

6. Certainly lots of extras to watch when we get this set but I'd trade them all for a 20 minute clip of someone putting a gun to Lynch's head and making him give us a reasonable explanation of what the hell it all meant. (Kidding about the gun!)

Big Pasi and rontoon like this.
  7. Bowie Fett

Bowie Fett Forum Resident

8. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview God's Lonely Man

rburly likes this.
  9. cboldman

cboldman Forum Resident

Bowie Fett likes this.
  10. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort / Paiute Warrior Staff

Just saw one of the clips of Lynch directing a run-through of the Coop/Diane motel scene... his nicknames for them crack me up.

"Kale" & "Tidbit"...!

- Kevin

Bowie Fett likes this.
  11. Daniel Plainview

The book tells you what happened after Copper went through the door. It will put some theories to rest while surely creating even more.

12. Daniel Plainview

Any remining doubt that Sarah ws the little girl who swallowed the critter as a child has been put to rest.

13. rontoon

rontoon Animaniac

I don't plan on getting this book and would love to know the specifics so please share all info using spoiler option when posting.

14. Daniel Plainview

Tammy reports Sarah lived in New Mexico at the time and mentions the strange radio and hobo phenomenon.

The book is only $10 at Amazon. Its a good read.

15. rontoon

rontoon Animaniac

What's a book? :eek:

16. bopdd

bopdd Senior Member

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not as interested in the books, but I would love more info on this one particular detail.

17. Daniel Plainview

Not fair to the author. Digital book only $10 if you dont like paper.

noname74, kevywevy and Culpa like this.
  18. Daniel Plainview

How's Annie? Read the book. Cooper's mother? Read the book. Miss Twin Peaks winner? Read the book. Kali yuga? Read the book. Where's Audrey? Read the book.

19. drumzNspace

drumzNspace Forum Resident

HE CANT READ!
    [​IMG]

Daniel Plainview likes this.
  20. cboldman

cboldman Forum Resident

I've read the book and enjoyed it. If you're on the fence about getting it, Pete Peppers does a good job of describing the contents and providing an overview without giving away the details.

21. Wild Frank

Wild Frank Forum Resident

I'm enjoying the new book. It's not a major spoiler but the Jerry Horne chapter has an interesting and bizarre reference for Neil Young fans :). More Barn Jerry!!

22. Bowie Fett

23. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I'm very late to the party and have only seen the first five episodes, which I mostly love so far. I went back in this thread to when the episodes aired and am skimming through comments from that time. The music here is really unsettling. It's been in and out of my head all day and I finally placed what it was remind me of. It sounds a lot like the music used in the 2013 movie "Under The Skin". As soon as that percussive sound started when we first see bad-Coop in episode 1 it was tickling my brain, but it took me about a day to figure out what it was reminding me of.

24. frozen-beach

25. Bowie Fett

DeeThomaz likes this.