Two And A Half Men - season premier /w Elvis and Sean

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chris R, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris R

Chris R Forum Fones Thread Starter

Sean Penn and Elvis Costello guest on the season premier of Two And A Half Men next Monday evening, Sept. 20/04 on CBS.

I've never watched this program before. Just saw an ad on the season premier of Survivor. Not sure if this show is carried in Canada. If so, it might be on the Global network.

2. indy mike

indy mike Forum Pest

The missus and I enjoy it - Charlie Sheen is pretty dagummed funny onnit...

3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

WTF??? What in the world are they doing on some sitcom??? Weird...

4. stereoptic

stereoptic Anaglyphic GORT Staff

Elvis has also appeared on Frasier.

I've seen 2 1/2 men a few times, it is actually quite funny. It could easily turn into an Odd Couple theme, but so far the writers have kept the dialog pretty sharp and the plots slightly off beat. One epsiode that involved a very young house keeper was fairly dicey, though...

5. Chris R

Chris R Forum Fones Thread Starter

Elvis Costello was on The Larry Sanders Show twice:
    1. episode 5, 3rd seaon People's Choice, 20 July 1994.
    2. first episode, 5th season Everybody Loves Larry 13 November 1996.

In the second episode Hank Kingsley buys a less than perfect Excalibur automobile from Elvis Costello. At one point in the episode Hanks's assistant Brian comes running out to Hank.
    "Hank, you're car's on fire in the parking lot!"
    Hank grumbles as he moves out, "I should have learned my lesson when I bought that moped from Sting." :laugh:

This episode was voted #39 in TV Guide's "100 Greatest Episodes of All Time" (June 28, 1997).

Elvis has also appeared on the show 3rd Rock From The Sun twice and w/voice in the Simpsons episode How I Spent My Strummer Vacationi in 2002.

Elvis Costello played himself in all of these TV show appearances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.