Two more good CD stores bite the dust: CD World in Princeton and Cherry Hill, NJ

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by KeithH, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now Thread Starter

Sckott, I agree with you 100%. I've walked into places that have had garbage in the past and have suddenly struck gold. It only takes one person to give up that great disc. That and great timing, and voila! :)

2. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I was in Madison over the weekend and the famous State street which is a pedestran only street full of little shops (no chain stores) leading from the university to the capital now only has one cd shop with used stuff. Not long ago there were many. I asked the clerk at the one shop and he said, "most college students download now."

3. badfingerjoe

badfingerjoe Senior Member

You're right guy's.....I had someone tell me years ago when I first started collecting records....If the box or boxes contain 500 records and you only looked thru the first 490...the records you've been looking for is in that last 10. So collecting/buying used CD's I never assume there is nothing there because as Keith and Sckott said never leave that stone unturned!!!!!! And yes most important IT"S FUN!!!!!!!!! We do these things because we enjoy it!!!!!!!

JF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.