1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Type O Negative - None More Negative Box reissued by ROG

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Krzych, Jun 21, 2019.

1. motionoftheocean

motionoftheocean Senior Member

Nice!

I got the orange voodoo pressing or whatever it was called and it’s absolutely perfect. This is a record I’ve wanted on vinyl for over 20 years and it’s magnificent to finally have it and have it done well.

Incidentally, I ordered direct from Run Out Groove and they packed it damn well.

Neonbeam likes this.
  2. Fruff76

Fruff76 L100 Classic - Fan Club President

I found this double 45 at the local shop yesterday. Great stuff!

c-eling and TongueDruid like this.
  3. TongueDruid

TongueDruid Forum Resident

So damn great... I'm hoping Avantgarde release more of the classic Lycia catalogue now. I'd be absolutely ecstatic to grab Stark Corner, Burning Circle, and/or Tripping Back on wax. Hell, gimme the Live album too while we're at it!!

Fruff76 likes this.
  4. serch_777

serch_777 Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to pick up Slow, Deep and Hard (latest reissue), but I already have the None More Negative boxset. Is there any difference on the latest reissue's master compared to the version in the box? Artwork seems to be identical (apart from the band and album's title on the cover).

5. cmarti

cmarti Forum Resident

I own the boxset and also got the orange voodoo pressing and both sound the same. Both are nice collectible pieces.

serch_777 likes this.
  6. Neonbeam

Neonbeam All Art Was Once Contemporary

7. Rkellner

Rkellner Forum Resident

What an unusual box. Double copies of Bloody Kisses, no Origin of the Feces or Life is Killing Me.

TON on instagram did confirm yesterday that reissues of those two are coming in the next year or two as well as Dead Again…

WithinYourReach and Neonbeam like this.
  8. TongueDruid

TongueDruid Forum Resident

Thnx! I'll definitely get the book. I guess that's good it isn't released until June, prob be a pleasant surprise by that point :laugh:
    My wife is halfway thru Soul On Fire right now. Finally decided to read it and she loves it. I'll prob dive back into it m'self once she's done... (Fv¢× you) God it's been almost a decade since, already!

Neonbeam likes this.