uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. marcb

marcb Senior Member

It’s not. I got one and I didn’t order anything from them during the Halloween sale.

2. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Same for me.

3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I got 40% for one account and 4X rewards points in another.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  4. Oatsdad

Used 40% for:

-Nirvana "Nevermind" 30
    -Kiss "Destroyer" 45
    -GnR "Appetite" Locked 'n' Loaded

The latter is a ridiculous "luxury" that I feel stupid buying - especially because I already have the SDE - but with the coupon, it came to $240, and that's just too cheap to ignore.

I got all 3 shipped for about $475.

Given that Nirvana and Kiss are $332 combined right now on Amazon, $143 seems like a fair price for "Appetite"! :D

5. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Yeh , i too got the 40% + 4X points , Ordered the KISS set & the Stones Tattoo you + i had almost $25 in rewards $$$ saved over $165 combined ....just under $200 shipped , VERY happy i waited .

6. t4t3r

t4t3r Forum Resident

Only a 4x email here :(

wza97 likes this.
  7. LongHairedJazz

LongHairedJazz Forum Resident

I still can't seem to use my point with the 40. I have a $14 and $32 one just sitting there. Would be cool to go all in.

8. Briskit

Briskit “I don’t know karate, but I know ka-razy!”

Maybe it's only VIP's?
    My email made a big deal out of discount being exclusive for diamond, or whatever, membership I have attained.

9. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

It let me on the checkout screen $1 at a time , it was a pain but i used up all my points .

10. Oatsdad

Nope - I got the 4X points for my "barely used" accounts.

My big purchase yesterday got me to "Diamond" - I was... whatever is below Diamond in that account. That's the account that got the 40%.

The "burner" account that I only used once got 4X points.

11. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

The 40% off code is only for
    Dang it. I didn't even try to use mine on any version of the ATMP because they all said discount codes wouldn't apply.

12. t4t3r

t4t3r Forum Resident

I believe this is the same thing I experienced and is because we cashed in our points for a reward coupon PRIOR to the site change when the email went out. I just tried again today and it allowed me to now use my "old" reward in addition to a coupon.

Davidmk5, mrjinks and Oatsdad like this.
  13. Oatsdad

I was half tempted to use the 40% for the Uber "All Things Must Pass".

However, that's still $600, as it's not been discounted at all, unlike the GnR "Locked" box.

If Uber ever comes down to $600-$700 "regular price" and I can add a coupon, then... maybe!

14. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

I think it says sitewide discounts would not apply. Since these are individual/personal coupons they ahould apply. Theyve been inconsistent with this policy though...

15. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

The 40% off code also works for pre-orders, by the way.

16. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

At 4X points that haul earned you $128 off of a future purchase. Nice one Oatsdad!!! And if you HAD bought the ATMP Super Duper Deluxe would have gotten you an additional $192 off. I'm VERY tempted by this offer!!!

Oatsdad and GentleSenator like this.
  17. japes

japes Senior Member

I’m Diamond status and I never got a 40% off coupon. What gives?

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  18. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

that's the way i looked at it. just earned about 10,000 points on my order so if they truly do have a 40% off BF sale, the stackable extra $100 off will make some items a great deal.

nice that the exclusive "armed forces" set was not excluded from this coupon. i was kicking myself last year when i didn't grab it prior to the exclusion.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  19. Oatsdad

Yeah, if there's another 40% coupon down the road, I might be tempted to use the "bonus bucks" toward it, as I'd be getting the Uber for under $500.

I dunno - that's still a ton of money for something that I'm not sure I actually want! :help:

Davidmk5 likes this.
  20. jimhb

jimhb Forum Resident

I bet we will see 35% off soon. They did it last year.

Davidmk5 and Matthew Tate like this.
  21. hype

hype Forum Resident

In the email with the 40% off coupon it said "we're giving you a taste of the Black Friday sale before anyone else" so there will def. be at worst 30-35% off imo but I wouldn't be surprised to see a full 40% off either.

GentleSenator and Davidmk5 like this.
  22. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

When I was checking out I noticed I could split shipments for free - don't think I had that option last year when I was taking advantage of some pre-orders. Just ordered a variety of BN80, Classics, Tone Poets, and Acoustic Sounds series. 11 total items with 40% off plus $18 in rewards I had, and just earned myself $32.10 in rewards with the 4x Diamond promo. Hoping a few more preorders become available during the Thanksgiving sales to use that reward...

Does anyone have anything they recommend from Sound of Vinyl? I have that 40% off coupon but not sure what's worth picking up there. Mostly interested in jazz but looks like all those titles are on uDiscover.

mrjinks likes this.
  23. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

That armed forces set is A++++ , i got it last year During the bog sale and it's so great :righton:

I was under the Impression Black friday will bring another 40% < i totally for got about the Abbey Road set & maybe i'll get that then .............My poor wallet :cop:

GentleSenator and Oatsdad like this.
  24. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Senior Member

Grabbed a bunch from UDiscover, but I didn't get a code for sound of vinyl. I would have picked some things up from there as well, but not at regular price. I prefer UDiscover, as they have lower beginning prices. Not sure why they are different.

The 4x points is awesome - I earned a bunch of points on it. When these guys have a good sale, it's really good! I'm assuming as well that black Friday will be 40% off, but I don't think they will have the 4x points then.

GentleSenator likes this.
  25. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Anybody have a 40 percent off code?
    I would like to get the Harrison set for sure.

aoxomoxoa and Matthew Tate like this.