uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I just got the Code & never asked for it , so everyone should be gettine one .

will this stack on the 25% current code sale ? thanks !

2. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

Probably, because I just ordered the Uber at 30% off and didn't try to stack, which means it will work.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  3. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I see what ya did there :biglaugh:

4. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

no, you can only use 1 coupon at a time

Davidmk5 likes this.
  5. FWatty

Please let this be true.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  6. Swordsandchains

i tried it, didnt work. And you cant even use tbe SUMMER2022 coupon on the uber

FWatty and Davidmk5 like this.
  7. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

The VIP coupon WORKS on the Uber at sound of vinyl, making the cost $559.30.

Swordsandchains likes this.
  8. FWatty

I added in the Beastie Boys Check Your Head set (due 7/15) and indicated combined shipping to save $20+, so my Uber apparently won't ship for another month. That gives me (and probably Udiscover) a month to just cancel it. I may wake up tonight at 3 a.m. sweating in a panic as to why I bought this stupid thing!

9. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

In for the Uber right at $560.........no problemo.:bdance:

hutlock and FWatty like this.
  10. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Just checked and the Uber set is now up to $799, so well done!

11. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Isn't that where it's been for a while?

Meaning base price, not price after coupon discount.

The $560 prices listed here meant after coupon...

12. hutlock

That may be. I just remember seeing the price there on the site and I definitely didn’t use a coupon or add it to my cart… so hmmm. I was looking at all of the Box Sets on UDiscover to try to find something to add to my Target cart to balance that sale out LOL. So it was at the price just in the regular listings.

13. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

I was able to use my VIP specific coupon code for the U2 Achtung Baby limited colored vinyl that is back in stock. $42 not bad! Grabbed that the Stones Licked Live NYC for $51 and the Bluray set for $22 plus a few odds and ends.

14. Swordsandchains

I still have to use my 30% on something, i may even order the Kennt Burre and Grant Green TPs that arent even out until october as theyll be only be $29 each. Wont be that cheap on Amazon anymore.

hutlock likes this.
  15. hutlock

That is exactly the order that I just placed. And no, Amazon hasn’t been getting that low for a few rounds of TP releases now. I think they have been around $34 each at best since the list price went up to $38.99.

16. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Do the 30% off Coupons they emailed to us expire when the 25% off Summer2022 sale ends tonight? No info was sent along w the code.

17. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

yep they both expire tonight.

18. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

I have a question as well, is the 30% coupon one time use only? (was thinking of breaking up my order and applying the points from the first to the second and so on). Thank you!

19. Swordsandchains

Yes it should be one time use only

hutlock and aperfecttool like this.
  20. Beholdentonoone

I received this link offering my "friends" $10 off an order of $50 or more so here you go "friends" LOL. Seems a little pop up will appear at the bottom right asking for your email. Not sure if it is for new customers only but worth a try!

Let me know if it works for you and happy hunting!

uDiscover Music

21. Beholdentonoone

Just received my recent order of 2 CD's and the final piece of the Roxy 1/2 speed masters collection. Unfortunately they packaged all of them together in too large box allowing the vinyl to thrash around. End result had the vinyl itself poking out of the shrink-wrap which means it tore through the inner sleeve as well. I've alerted them to this and asked for a replacement. I'll keep you all posted on the results.

On another note I was also not able to use the recent 30% off coupon AND my points (I have over 15,000) which really got me upset as I have been able to combine points with a coupon before. I wrote to them complaining about this and they let me know that you can no longer combine points w coupons which really sucks in my opinion.

As others have previously pointed out it's astounding that the worlds largest record company can't get it together enough to run an efficient, well run and customer friendly Direct to Fan business...

Sigh

mrjinks likes this.
  22. hype

hype Forum Resident

I asked a simple question about this and they sent a rambling message that just confused me more then I was before...

I can't recall for certain but when you used to use your rewards points in the past sales I think they always became a "gift card"? Now they switched the language and call those same redeemed points "Rewards points coupon" which can't be used with discounts. You can't redeem for "gift cards" anymore so I guess this was there sneaky way to make rewards points nearly worthless in all honesty unless you have a ton but the value of them goes down significantly even then if you can't use them with sales.

Unless i'm missing something obvious here?

Davidmk5 likes this.
  23. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

weird , my current order i used the 30% off + my points . That said my points were already converted into a gift card in my account prior to the sale starting so maybe that had something to do with it ?

GentleSenator likes this.
  24. hutlock

Yeah I would imagine it did. Consider yourself lucky, I guess!

Davidmk5 and GentleSenator like this.
  25. GingerHoly

GingerHoly Well-Known Member

Haven't gotten an email with the code.

I can't help but wonder if it will work like the ol' "$5 sign up" bonus loophole. ;)