[VIDEO] High Quality Footage of Bruce Lee Showing Off Moves at Full Speed in Hollywood Screen Test.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by music and movies, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music and movies

music and movies Forum Resident Thread Starter

Bruce Lee is interviewed here and performs a live kung fu demonstration for a Hollywood screen test. He throws multiple punches and kicks and shows off speed unlike anything seen in his movies. Bruce also discusses the differences between kung fu and other martial arts forms, and talks a little bit about himself as well as Chinese theater.

This is raw footage that most people probably have not seen before. The sheer speed and precision of his movements truly shows how unique he was as a fighter. It's important that people get a chance to see the pure speed of Lee's strikes, as it's rare to find such clear video of him at full speed. Most other footage we have of him in non-film action is not clear. As we know, he frequently held back in his film appearances.

This is a rare glimpse in high video quality at how fast he really was.

We also get a glimpse of his charisma and the incredible potential that he had as a film star.

Things were just beginning for him. He died only two years after his debut as a lead actor. He already had plans to make several different films.

g.z., Jaap74, Vidiot and 5 others like this.
  2. BlueGangsta

BlueGangsta Forum Resident

Sweet Jesus, this is amazing stuff! He was quite charismatic, wasn't he?

3. townsend

townsend Senior Member

Yikes. Amazing. His speed is off the charts. While I recognize he was unique, I wonder why there aren't others who are almost as fast. He is like Usain Bolt -- so much faster than everyone else . . .

4. moops

moops Senior Member

Crikey ! It would be kind of weird getting hit by a guy standing directly in front of you and not seeing it.

5. kippy

kippy Forum Resident

Bruce Lee is mythical in stature. Bruce Lee and Bo Jackson.

6. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

he was so incredible it's incredible! Ha! Ha! thanks for the vid.

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

and very painful!

moops likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.