Vinyl Me Please Referral Code (10$ for any purchase on the VMP store)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by copter76, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copter76

copter76 Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. RWH

RWH Active Member

I was thinking of joining - and buying some vinyl in the store. How does the referral work?

3. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

The person who posted that link above gets money if you join.

black sheriff likes this.
  4. hype

hype Forum Resident

One thing I would highly suggest that VMP also suggests is to give your email to the referral person in a pm or something and they can use a widget on the site to actually have VMP send you an email with a referral link in it which is much more reliable as the random links like OP are a mess and half the time dont work so you have to message support and all that.

5. RWH

RWH Active Member

Thanks hype - I found the 'rules & regulations' on the vinyl me website that mentions that using the widget is a requirement. Email seems like the best route versus using Facebook or Twitter. copter76 hasn't responded but it looks like we both get 10 bucks credit, once I join. Thanks again for responding!

"Give your friends $10 and you get $10 after they join the club."

Rules & Regulations
    • “The Crate” subscription is excluded from referral rewards
    • 1 new friend signed up = $10 VMP account credit to go towards your membership, or to use in the store
    • You MUST use the widget to share VMP with your friends. If you do not use the widget we CANNOT validate the referral & you WILL NOT receive your store credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.