Volti Introduces New Competition/alternative to the Klipsch Forte III

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by unclefred, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unclefred

unclefred Coastie with the Moastie Thread Starter

2. Erocka2000

Erocka2000 Forum Resident

Looks nice. I wish they had a higher impedance, though. Could have been a great match for my Shindo amp.

3. Joe Spivey

Joe Spivey Forum Resident

Oh very nice. I heard a pair of Volti speakers at Axpona a few years back and they were fantastic. These look very interesting.

avanti1960 likes this.
  4. avanti1960

avanti1960 Forum Resident

Volti are definitely being influenced by various Klipsch models as their site shows. Excellent finish quality. I would strongly consider these if they were old at dealers and could be auditioned.

Joe Spivey likes this.
  5. beowulf

beowulf Forum Resident

Never heard them, but I think they look slightly unfinished at the bottom sitting on the ground like that and prefer the looks of the Forte.

6. Joe Spivey

Joe Spivey Forum Resident

The pictures on the site are nice photos but don't truly convey how nice the build quality and finish really are on their speakers. Gorgeous and the sound... I was floored. If this new model is just as good as their other models, these are going to be killer. Very excited to read and hear impressions for sure.

SandAndGlass likes this.
  7. mr clean

mr clean Forum Resident

I would love to hear them, Tennessee is not that far from me. This would be near the top of what I would be willing to spend on speakers. I love the look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.