Walmart color vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Jan 24, 2021.

1. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

show's in stock for shipping. maybe you're looking at local store only?

fretter and t4t3r like this.
  2. t4t3r

t4t3r Forum Resident

Yep, plenty in stock. It's been in stock since the $15 sale and probably well before then.

3. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

You guys talking about the Walmart variant or just regular? I should've specified Walmart exclusive. And I only get the option to check availability nearby for it. Apologies for any confusion.

faceinthecrowd likes this.
  4. t4t3r

t4t3r Forum Resident

Yes, the only version sold by Walmart is the Walmart variant. As @GentleSenator said it sounds like you are trying to shop locally only. You need to make sure you're set to allow shipping. There is a setting in the top left that you may need to change, or just try logging out temporarily if you're logged into your account.

Boomy likes this.
  5. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Thanks. I did what you said and it doesn't show the Walmart variant being available. So weird that you guys see them and I can't.

I do see an option for a black press for $20.97

fretter likes this.
  6. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

The standard black vinyl shows up as in stock for me, but the Walmart Exclusive color vinyl is out of stock online.

faceinthecrowd, fretter and Boomy like this.
  7. t4t3r

t4t3r Forum Resident

Have to edit my post as I had never seen the walmart variant pages listed on the website, but I see now that you were looking at that specific page which does show out of stock. My mistake.

Seems strange that they would carry both since they only carry the walmart variants in store. I wouldn't be surprised if they still shipped you the walmart version if you ordered the one showing in stock.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    Boomy likes this.
  8. fretter

fretter Forum Resident

I only see the black vinyl, which seems to be in stock online for $20.97, following @t4t3r 's link above.

Boomy likes this.
  9. tkl7

tkl7 Agent Provocateur

It was in stock online a week or so ago.

10. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

aperfecttool likes this.
  11. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Finally had a chance to play the Bad Company and Whitesnake double LP’s. Both sound good! Queen “ANATO” has a little noise but doesn’t bother me.

sbsugar likes this.
  12. tkl7

tkl7 Agent Provocateur

Finally completed my Metallica colored vinyl - I saw a copy of hardwired show up as available online at retail price direct from walmart and ordered it. I expected it to be a mistake, and a cancellation, but to my surprise, it arrived today. No walmart hype sticker, as it appears to be a return, but it is the correct orange color. So glad I didn't have to pay 100+ on the after market.

liquifury, MikeInFla, sbsugar and 5 others like this.
  13. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Nice!

14. More Queen titles in 2023...

A Day At The Races (Tangerine vinyl) - Feb. 17th

Jazz (Pink vinyl) - Apr. 7th

Hot Space (Yellow vinyl) - Jun. 2nd

I'm hoping they'll release the first two Queen albums in 2023 as well.

15. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Cool! Gotta have Jazz!!

CryptoSurfer likes this.
  16. faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd Forum Resident

Ooooo!!! I'm hoping they'll do a release of the double LP of Innuendo. Target recently started selling this one (on black vinyl) after having only the crappy single LP version that features edited tracks.

17. Beholdentonoone

18. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i think it's just an "import" and the distributor has the pricing all wrong. i see this all the time with stuff from directtou aka deep discount.

19. Beholdentonoone

Agreed GentleSenator but this one is sold and shipped by Walmart directly and not deep discount so I am highly curious.

20. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

they say that, but that just means walmart is the one who has it drop shipped from the distributor.

21. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

I'm hoping they will be available during the next Black Friday $15 sale. :winkgrin:

MikeInFla and faceinthecrowd like this.
  22. Marc Perman

Marc Perman Forum Resident

I have t
    I have this on green vinyl, as others have said down thread, the sound is exemplary. LPs were cut by Barry Grint ("Bazza Alchemy"), who did such a good job on the recent Spiritualized reissues for Fat Possum.

CryptoSurfer and MikeInFla like this.
  23. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Some of the Metallicas are back in stock: Ride the Lightning in Blue and Hardwired.... in the Orange

24. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

FYI I ordered “Hardwired…” and it was shipped flawlessly. Never had a record shipped from Walmart and the packaging was top-notch. Gotta give them credit here.

25. Beholdentonoone

Does anyone know if this is Out Of Stock or Out Of Print? I've spoken to a few WalMart reps but they always tell me they have no information on Out Of Stock items and/or if they will be in stock. The most recent rep told me the item would be removed from the site if the item is not coming back in stock but I know for a fact that this isn't the case as I still have a few items in the "saved for later" section of my cart that are definitely Out Of Print and are never coming back in stock. I'm having major regrets on not picking this up when I could as even though I have a few originals of these titles they aren't in the greatest condition 40 or so years later and I love the convenience of having the box to store the catalog in.

Any info would be appreciated as the copies on the aftermarket are too expensive to make it worthwhile and I'd rather just pick up new copies of a few individual titles.