DCC Archive Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by pigmode, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigmode

pigmode Active Member Thread Starter

Man, what a goof. I went and mistakenly ordered another DCC/ Cosmos Factory from Music Direct. It should be here any day now.

I'd like to trade it for something. How about an MFSL DSOTM, or a London Hot Rocks or something like that? Talk to me.

2. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Damn, I was hoping you'd say Straight Up... I just got Cosmo's Factory!

3. Alan T

Alan T Senior Member

Does not sound like a fair trade, unless you want a CD-R!

4. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

****, I'd rather have the DCC Cosmo's Factory than the MoFi Dark Side...

As far as Hot Rocks goes...hmm, I'd probably keep HR...

5. pigmode

Lol, Luke, Straight Up rocks!

Alan, I don't know about that. It really depends on the individual, their inventory, and their tastes. For instance, if someone is doing upgrades from UD2 to UD1...

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions.

6. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Yeah, one that I've really been trying to snag with no luck. Music Direct said they'd have it a few weeks ago, but apparently it didn't come in with the rest of the DCC stuff they were getting. I managed to get No Dice for cheap, but Straight Up is really the one I want...

Ahh, well. For now I'll keep listening to my Rock Of The 70s discs.

7. Unknown

Unknown Guest

How about a VG+ original LP? ;)

The market on those things went to hell a few years ago.

8. pigmode

I hear you. My copy of No Dice is three weeks over due, and they'll refund me but won't send another. They're afraid it will get lost again. Ouch! Bummer.

9. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Do you mean Straight Up? Last I checked Music For A Song had No Dice for cheap. Yeah, it's a cut-out, but so what...

10. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Nahh...I still have little to no interest in LPs.

11. Unknown

Unknown Guest

And I have little to no interest in Badfinger. :D

12. pigmode

Yeah, I'm talking about No Dice from Music For A Song. I always check there first.

13. Evan

Evan Senior Member

I have some extra Rolling Stones CDs (JPN) that I was gone sell on e-bay, but if anyone has a DCC they would like to trade for a Hot Rocks 1 or 2, let me know.

14. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Forum Hall Of Fame

Hi Pig,

Gotta DCC Joni Mitchell/Blue that I got 2 of by mistake. Would be willing to trade but gotta let ya know my old lady opened mine by mistake even though it has not been played. Don't have a resealer & don't want one. :rolleyes: If ya have an interest in the Blue let me know & we can work something out to adjust for the open/mint condition factor.

Jeffrey

15. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Make sure (unless you don't care) that Evan is selling you the older Londons. ;)

16. czeskleba

czeskleba Senior Member

I see one at half.com, but it's a bit on the spendy side...

17. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Ouch. $50 is a tad pricey..

18. Matt

Matt New Member

Well, if you haven't signed up for Half.com, you could always get coupons if you look hard enough. They have a lot of $5 ones, but there always a $10, maybe even a $15, coupon floating around. Check the coupon sites for on-line stores. $50 is steep, but $40 isn't bad if the titles that hard to find.

19. Evan

Evan Senior Member

Come on Sckott! I would never trade anything but the London versions. My job in the army is keeping the world safe for democracy and keeping it safe from No-noize, Bin ladin, and Allen Klein. Ok, so I'm not doing the best job. Its not easy being an Army of one :rolleyes:
    Yes, the Cds I have are second hand, but in good condition. I also have a Between the Buttons, TSMR, Flowers, Get yer YA YAs, No. 2 (Sealed), and Aftermath (German). I will have to count the Hot rocks that I have when I get home.
    I am interested in a copy of Blue. I tried to order it from Amazon, but they seem to be out of stock :mad:

20. Pat

Pat Forum Detective

I think Sckott might have meant the Londons that DON'T have the "fade ins" on songs like Satisfaction. Those CDs are annoying!

21. Mike

Mike New Member

People people:

I hate to give away my secrets, but there is one copy each of No Dice and Straight Up at www.cheap-cds.com. Godspeed!

Mike

22. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

To my knowledge, there aren't many country gold CD's except for the MasterDisc Patsy Cline Greatest Hits, the MoFi Willie Nelson. There are lots of country classics that are in print on cassette but not on CD.

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Bradley Olson ]

23. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Great! Got a couple (hopefully) from there...

24. Evan

Evan Senior Member

Opps! Sorry about that. :o The Copies of Hot Rocks I have are Japanease pressings, sans fadeups. As far as I know, that only happened in Germany.
    [​IMG]

25. pigmode

Thanks everyone, I've decided to send Cosmos along with an extra copy of MCABD37217 over to my brother in the Gulf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.