Warning: I have just learned that "I-Deals US" Is another subsidiary of Deep Discount*

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by moomoomoomoo, Oct 12, 2022.

1. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo Thread Starter

They are owned by Deep Discount/Alliance. Amazon 3rd Party Seller. Some of us refuse to do business with Alliance.

2. moomoomoomoo

They sent me a $3 wrestling video on Amazon when I ordered a $35 blu-ray Hammer Noir box set; & I had to pull teeth with Amazon to get a refund. The Alliance Empire (DD, Import Cd's, Collector's Choice, I-Deals, Blowitoughtahere & many more) were all mid-large Internet retailers that DD/Alliance purchase in a successful attempt to put many mid-sized net retailers out of business. It started when Alliance bought Phantom wholesalers a few years back; renamed them "Super D" & sold the product at below wholesale on DD. I had never heard Of I-Deals until this order. I wonder how many more there are...........

3. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Hiding behind another name is another mark of a class act, huh. Maybe they're just trying to liquidate their stock.

moomoomoomoo likes this.
  4. moomoomoomoo

Yes to the hiding, no to the liquidating. The prices were only super low just long enough to put a number of internet retailers out of business. I'm aware of both because I was one of the retailers that Alliance/Super D killed off, & from talking with others in the business.