Weird Nero problem

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by mcow1, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcow1

mcow1 Sommelier Gort Thread Starter

When I create a CD in Nero using their disk copy function the players in my cars only see everything as two tracks. The first track is normal but all the other songs are in track two. Anyone run across this before?

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Nope. That is weird.

Every try EAC?

www.exactaudiocopy.de

The nice thing about EAC is, you have close control over a near-perfect duplicate copy and the track positions....

3. mcow1

Sure, if I do something other than copy disk. I'll use it to rip tracks to the hdd. But since XP I get all kinds of funky errors with EAC copy disc and sometimes burning. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling. What's really weird is the players in the house and on the PC see all the tracks, just the car players seeing two tracks. Go figure.

4. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Sounds like the car player doesn't like CDRs. Still a weird problem, but the fact remains that many car stereos don't like CDRs.

5. mcow1

I know, but it plays everything, just weird. The player in my new tuck is one of them and it's does MP3s too. It's weird that the only problem is with Nero disc copy too. If I rip it by tracks it works fine. Curiouser and curiouser.

6. Vivaldinization

Vivaldinization Active Member

That's odd. What version of NERO are you using?

-D

7. mcow1

version 6 OEM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.