Weirdest thing I've found at a thrift store: Quarterflash letter.

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Ghostworld, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member Thread Starter

I was looking at empty picture frames at a Goodwill and found this letter among them. I had to laugh. Quarterflash? I was going to pull it out and use the (nice) frame, Then these ladies at work said, I love Quarterflash! Sell it on ebay! So here it is. When I mean, best offer, I mean best offer. I was going to ask $30 for it! They said No! It has to be valuable. Whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150531021784&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. bru87tr

bru87tr 80’s rule

Cool find , Chad!

I found a card from Bob Seger not long ago. Thanking someone, can't remember.

It was in a cd of Beautiful Loser.

3. houston

houston Forum Resident

I don't mean to, ahem, harden my heart, but this tale is too weird; there's a Quarterflash cd on Ebay, with a price tag of around $370 that's sat for months...I realize you will take "best offer", but I think with a BIN price of $125, you may be scaring off, say, $50 offers...take me to heart :)shh:), so that letter doesn't sit for months

4. Cheepnik

Cheepnik Overfed long-haired leaping gnome

I love how Quarterflash ("QF") "dictated" the letter.

5. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

A touching look back at a bygone day when folks actually composed and signed thank-you notes.

6. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member Thread Starter

Good advice. I was looking for some selling tips. Thanks! I wonder what I should set it at. Thing is, no matter how fairly you price it, with best offer, it will always be undercut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.