What are your least favorite TV cartoon characters?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Andrew, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geo50000

geo50000 Forum Resident

I agree. Since when did "crass for the sake of being crass" become the new "funny"?

2. geo50000

geo50000 Forum Resident

Possibly the blandest, most undistinguished character H-B ever came up with.

3. geo50000

geo50000 Forum Resident

Man, those Beatle cartoons were awful. Even as a kid I thought they were cheap and crappy.
    My friends and I were so excited to find out The Beatles had their own cartoon; we were so disappointed when we saw how lousy they were.

4. Obtuse1

Obtuse1 Forum Resident

"Pinky And The Brain" excellent, "Pinky, Elmyra And The Brain" bad. (Never cared for Elmyra in general).

Otherwise Warner Bros. had a great run in the 90's (Pinky And The Brain, Animaniacs, Freakazoid!, Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman The Animated Series....)

And the absolute worst in recent years? "Allan Gregory", by a country mile.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  5. FredV

FredV Senior Member

6. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Rubik the Amazing Cube, though it does have a catchy theme song by Menudo.

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

since all my favs are from the 60's and before I have none that I do not like...

xdawg likes this.
  8. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness.

The only good thing about cartoons these days is when Robot Chicken spoofs them. Their takeoffs on the Smurfs in particular are great.

Really, then only ones I can stand are the Fleischer Popeye cartoons from the 30s (or any Fleischer cartoon for that matter), and any classic Disney featuring Mickey, Donald, etal. (through the early 60s or so).

But I will throw HOKEY WOLF down to the bottom of the pile. Soooooo annoying, even to an 8 year old (me, at the time).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.