What is it with Discogs sellers? Post your horror stories here...

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by glamorbowie1, May 10, 2021.

1. Bigsweetc6

Bigsweetc6 Forum Resident

I just thought it was interesting because you said you only paid $50-which is about 1/2 already of what the numbered go for but if he knocked off a few more bucks that’s now a heck of a steal.

2. FuzzyNightmares

FuzzyNightmares Forum Resident

What I received was not numbered. What he sold it as was numbered. So I received a lesser value item.

3. jackieboy

jackieboy Forum Resident

Think and read your post before you click send. Do you really want to post your first world problem for people to see?

4. Ace-Spacely

Ace-Spacely Forum Resident

I inquired about some Beatles LP that was listed for $100 on Discogs. I then got several e-mails from the seller asking me for a status. After the 8th message I received in the span of 8 days straight I had to be rude to the guy to tell him to knock it off.

5. mstoelk

mstoelk Well-Known Member

After you had inquired with the seller about your question, and he responded the initial time. Did you follow up and reply back to him, and he then proceeded to hound you? Or did you inquire and then not reply to his response?

6. ALAN SICHERMAN

ALAN SICHERMAN Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY

I've been using Discogs for a couple of years now and have not had any problems. I recently ordered an a CD from there that I had already bought on Amazon. I realized my mistake in 2 days and asked the seller to please cancel which he did. Because he helped me out, I bought a different CD from him, which I now have. As I wasted his time I felt it was then right thing to do.

tonysp, mstoelk, iveivan and 2 others like this.
  7. Ace-Spacely

Ace-Spacely Forum Resident

I answered him every time..

8. mstoelk

mstoelk Well-Known Member

Very bizarre behavior!