Woody Allen sues Amazon alledging breach of contract

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by PhilBorder, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

Before spreading a tired rumor which began as a joke by Mia Farrow, let us not forget this:

Vasectomy proves Ronan Farrow definitely not Frank Sinatra’s son

somnar likes this.
  2. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

3. Graham

Graham Forum Resident

Jerry Horne and Oakvale like this.
  4. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

Quote: “Frank Sinatra had a vasectomy BEFORE Ronan Farrow’s birth in 1987, she [daugher Tina Sinatra] added.”

Note that Sinatra was 72 years old when Ronan was born. The real story behind Mia’s suggestion is that she was annoyed by a badgering reporter, and her remark was a tongue-in-cheek joke. Blown way out of proportion ever since. Can you say “fake news”?

Steve Litos likes this.
  5. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

Tina and Nancy Sinatra have confirmed that report.

6. alexpop

Apparently Ronan was conceived March 1987, which would mean Frank had his operation in February/January 2 months earlier.

7. the pope ondine

the pope ondine Forum Resident

I think they article isn't implying he had the vasectomy in 1987 but just that he had already had a vasectomy ....not saying when exactly. I think its how you read it, at least that's how I took it

Bob F likes this.
  8. alexpop

Even Woody admits he’s unsure Ronan is his son. Ronan looks more like FS or one of Mia‘s brothers, percentage wise 80/100 %. Woody‘s percentage 0/100%.

Oakvale likes this.
  9. alexpop

Not saying when exactly “ After ...1987.

10. alexpop

Currently Woody’s performing jazz with Eddy Davis in Cafe Carlisle nyc.

11. Oakvale

Oakvale Man in a Suitcase

I like how the Frank Sinatra avatars on here always go out of their way to defend their idol against anything that could possibly be seen as negative.

I think he would be proud of Ronan if he were still alive. The kid has done a lot of great work.

TeacFan likes this.
  12. the pope ondine

the pope ondine Forum Resident

would frank/mia hooking up at that stage by a bad thing? couple reconnect like that all the time. wouldn't surprise me.....

13. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

Not defending anything; just setting the record straight. I don’t like how so many people want to defend an easily-disproven myth because of the sensationalism. Frank Sinatra fought that type of prejudice by the press his entire career. I’m sure he’s getting a chuckle out of the story from beyond the grave.

By the way, Mia is a good friend of her “step” kids, Nancy and Tina. They were both quick to discount the allegation after talking to Mia—not because of any negative connotation, but because it’s ridiculous.

14. alexpop

Deserved victory, $$$ ..but also a insult to Woody Allen, regarding Amazon’s volte-face.

15. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

16. alexpop

Think that’s the main reason he’s sticking the boot in his “father “, question mark.,past couple of years.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  17. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

18. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

19. Graham

Graham Forum Resident

Direct from the Vanity Fair article:

I asked Mia point-blank if Ronan was the son of Frank Sinatra. “Possibly,” she answered. (No DNA tests have been done.)

Not a joke. The truth is we don’t know. But based on what little we do know, your claiming he 100 percent isn’t Sinatra’s son is completely untrue.

Oakvale and Jerry Horne like this.
  20. This may be true, how the heck should I know, but who at 72 contemplates and gets a Vasectomy?

Oakvale and NaturalD like this.
  21. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

This is getting tiresome. All three biological children of Frank Sinatra (who are close to Mia Farrow) have discounted the “possibility.” Nancy Sinatra reported Mia’s response to her in a Members-only thread at Sinatra Family Forum. The late Frank Jr. indicated it was a whimsical response to placate an intrusive journalist.

Once again: Tina Sinatra said the vasectomy happened BEFORE 1987. We don’t know when or how old Frank was. Nor do we have any right to know. Enough already.

scousette and bozburn like this.
  22. Graham

Graham Forum Resident

Yes, it is getting very tiresome.

His kids might say that, but the mother (Mia) says something different. We don’t know, basically. Although you appear to know everything for certain.

Oakvale, Jerry Horne and NaturalD like this.
  23. alexpop

So if Ronan’s biological father is not Woody/Frank...who’s his dad ?

24. Bob F

Bob F Forum Resident

What I am 100% certain of is that Mia’s comment brought a lot of attention to her son and sold a lot of magazines. Doesn’t anybody suspect that was (just “possibly”) her purpose?

25. alexpop

She should be in the prequel to Game Of Thrones, she’s a arch manipulater.