WPCP-3707 Mazarati CD Japan Promo

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Lmvg, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmvg

Lmvg Senior Member Thread Starter

After reading about "The Family" fake Japanese CD's in circulation paranoia got the best of me. I recently purchased a Mint promotional copy of WPCP-3707 Mazarati CD from a trusted seller with a brick and mortar store. It looks very authentic with matrix WPCP-3707 1A1 TO the hub as "Sample Not For Sale" in red capital letters and a promo sticker on the back with "283556" on it as well as Japanese characters. OBI strip looks very legitimate but one cannot be too careful now a days. I have lot's of pictures on my computer but was not able to up load them. At present their is a British seller on eBay selling "The Family" Japanese CD with OBI for $27.00 so my suspicions went up. He as 8 copies available and as sold about 5 already. He will not answer any messages so be aware of him. I don't know how to conform that what I purchased is the real deal but it looks very legitimate, the disc tray is burgundy in color and it's the first time I have seen it on this CD but it could have been replaced or is it original only to the promotional copies? I really like the album and was told that only 500 copies had been pressed which means only a hand full of promotional copies are out there. Can any one conform that the matrix number is correct? It would make me feel more at ease.

2. MilMascaras

MilMascaras Musicologist

Discogs is pretty much my home page on my home office computer.
    There mobile app is not so good, but still useful. I prefer the full website, non mobile edition, as best.

Mazarati = マザラティ* - Mazarati

3. Lmvg

Lmvg Senior Member Thread Starter

Looks correct, paranoia as lowered substantially. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.