WYWH 32DP listing

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Dave C, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave C

Dave C Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. bru87tr

bru87tr 80’s rule

ya, now it says.....

"When placed in the CD player its shows there are 5 Tracks"

and below it.....

"Original Japanese release. CD player only indicates two tracks (or songs) on the CD."

3. ATSMUSIC

ATSMUSIC Senior Member

That is a pretty confusing listing.

4. musicalbeds

musicalbeds Strange but not a stranger

He didn't change the cut and paste, so now it's completely confusing... just another day on ebay. :D

5. This is a 32DP listing, not a 35DP. No matter what the text says, just look at the picture.

6. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

Not that common, but they show up in Japan, both in stores and on auction, from time to time. Very hard to find with a clean obi, though

7. dbz

dbz Bolinhead.

Ok
    I spoke with this guy before Christmas-he was selling an Abbey Road CP35 and I got chatting with him. He is a jeweller by trade (look at his other items) and I actually bought Animals 32DP from him (which he said was Mint-it wasn't :shake: ).

He has spent time in Japan -but doesn't know what an OBI is (is he calling it a ODI). There is no way he has the 35DP because I literally went through his collection asking about all the obvious ones.

The photo of the 32DP is what he is selling and I would expect it to be in good or very good condition only. Sorry guys

Also he has a Led Zep III 32XD without an OBI-I thought they all had a sticky? (except Presence)

I was truly disappointed with his grading-and I'm glad I didn't buy his Abbey Road

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CD-Beatles-Abbey...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

8. dbz

dbz Bolinhead.

I told him today about the 32DP being a 2nd press-after he e-mailed me about his sale, this is what he said.

Brill .Thanks.

Ive been driven nuts about the Genesis items! I got so pissed off with the guy (he claimed there was no 1985 pressing) that I stuck the price up to £14.99/19.99 and he went nuts.

Sometimes , that the only way to keep sane.

I added the extra details on the Floyd items after the question regarding the 2 tracks .

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.