Yep Roc Records Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by poidog, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poidog

poidog Senior Member Thread Starter

Yep Roc is currently offering 15% off with free shipping on all orders. In and of itself that's okay. BUT you can use this in conjunction with their "Best of 2011" sale and get some great deals. I picked up the new Dave Alvin, John Doe, John Wesley Harding and Sloan for $8.49 a piece with no tax and free shipping. There are many other titles on sale as well. AND you get a free Yep Roc sampler downlaod with purchase.

2. power popper

power popper Forum Resident

Thanks for the tip, poidog! I just might have to take advantage of this.

3. npc210

npc210 Forum Resident

Thanks so much for posting this. I just bought the new Sloan, Fountains of Wayne and Nick Lowe vinyl (plus free downloads) for under $35! :righton:

I mean, it's even hard to find the new Sloan and Fountains of Wayne CDs for less than $10 and to get the vinyl for around the same price? Incredible.

4. Troyh

Troyh Forum Resident

I ordered earlier in the week and picked up the Fleshtones and Fountains lps, shipped for under 25 bucks.

5. TheHypnoToad

TheHypnoToad Senior Member

From now until the December 20th you can get a 20% discount with the code "ENDOFDAYS". As with the other code, it still works on YepRoc's "Best of 2011" sale and their free shipping offer. Yeah, it's only 5% more but a discount's a discount.

6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Just ordered the new Nick Lowe CD for $7.99 with free shipping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.