Yes Union Live 30 disc megaset

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by tonylevin'ssuitcase, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Futurecity

Futurecity Forum Resident

I also received a similar reply from Music Glue on Monday, but they said the same thing to me about 8 days ago as well, so I'm not sure what to believe from them anymore.

Hopefully, your update is correct and these ship out this week, but I think they were completely out of stock, while at the same time, accepting orders and payments for a couple of months now?

Rufus rag likes this.
  2. highfell

highfell Forum Resident

I received an email this afternoon from Music Glue in respect of my Vinyl order :

"Hi, Thank you for your order. Unfortunately we have had to cancel and refund your order on this occasion as the waiting time to manufacture further vinyl is just too long (over 8 months!). If the situation changes we will let you know."

3. Zephead2112

Zephead2112 Forum Resident

For those waiting for their DVD, I just received an e-mail stating that mine has been dispatched today.

4. KngCrmsn22

KngCrmsn22 Forum Resident

Just curious, would anyone on this thread know how I could get a copy (disc or download) of the 4/9/91 show in Pensacola, FL? It was the first show of the tour and my first Yes concert. I was there and would love to have a copy, even if the quality isn't that great. I know that show is represented in this set, but I don't have much interest in shelling out that much cash for something that sounds like it's a questionable/shady product. Thanks in advance if anyone can help point me in the right direction!

5. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

Sent you a PM.

KngCrmsn22 and apple-richard like this.
  6. KngCrmsn22

KngCrmsn22 Forum Resident

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time! :righton:

Aggie87 likes this.