You Guys Really Did It To Me!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by srigby, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srigby

srigby Active Member Thread Starter

A month ago I had never heard of DCC Compact Classic recordings and thought I had collected about as much older recordings as I wanted, I have several MFSL CD's and LP's. Now about a month later I have 38 DCC CD's and 6 LP's and I am almost broke. But that's OK, because I have found a marvelous new listening experience and this forum helped show me the light. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Scott

2. Bob Lovely

Bob Lovely Super Gort In Memoriam

Scott,

Now you are poorer but richer like the rest of us DCC fans!

Bob

3. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

srigby,

Beware! This is only the begining...

Todd

4. martinimaster

martinimaster New Member

A similar thing happened to me. It's quite addicting.

5. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

I know what you mean! I'll never forget my first DCC - Band on the Run. I could not believe my ears! A jaw-dropper for sure!

Made the 25th anniv. box sound like crap! !!

I wonder why Paul would not go back to DCC to have it done? Record company pressure? Rules?

Welcome to the poor but happy club, Scott! I call it the Fat Ear's phenomina - feed your ears!

:D

6. lerun

lerun Forum Resident

I am from Far East Asia whereby chances of getting this rare DCC Cds now are like striking lottery. I have not listen to any DCC cd before 2 mths ago. Now I have 13 great DCC gold CD ( all from on-line US retaliers and one from E-bay). Included the in there, I love all the 3 gold CDs by Nat King Cole, Elvis' 24 Karat and Elvis is Back , which i have been listening for more than few hundreds hour now.

That "super bonus" track (Stardust) on Nat's Love is The Thing is so real!!

7. Ronflugelguy

Ronflugelguy Resident Trumpet Geek

By the way, music forasong seems to be getting low on those cut out DCCs. I logged on yesterday and ordered all that I saw that Iwanted and noticed that some that were there a while ago were gone. Spent $61 for six dccs including shipping!!!!!!!

8. mcow1

mcow1 Sommelier Gort

Thanks, hadn't heard of this site before. I was able to pick up a couple I didn't have myself.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.