Yourmusic promo codes

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MusicForAll, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

Same here....I rejoined Nov. 23 and they haven't shipped the first cd on my list yet.

2. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I had this problem last month , they could not get me my "monthly choice" & after a wait sent me the next on my list ....
    Is it really hard to get a Pat benatar cd ? :winkgrin:

3. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

Finally got my initial selection, almost already time for the next one! Ok, it's not for two weeks, but still....

4. Atari265278

Atari265278 Forum Resident

They finally shipped some of my discs, but one is still on backorder.

5. crossroads69

crossroads69 Senior Member

Any new promos for this website?

6. Galley

Galley Forum Resident

They just had a few $5.99 promos. The last one only lasted four hours!

7. Atari265278

8. audiorocks

audiorocks Forum Resident

What are you guys finding over there?

9. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

I have a Keith Richards album on my wish list over there. Thanks!

10. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

I'm going to be purchasing Eric Clapton's Slowhand SACD hybrid with this latest promo.

11. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads-up on Slowhand, ARK. Not a bad price for an SACD. I noticed that Clapton's 461 Ocean Blvd is also in that format. I'm not a hugh Clapton fan, and while I enjoy Slowhand, I'm not sure if I'd be throwing my $$ down the tubes with the purchase of Blvd - I don't recognize any of the tracks.

12. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

I also spotted a Diana Krall DualDisc: The Girl In The Other Room. The DVD side is in high resolution, and surround. I'm going to grab this one.

13. audiorocks

audiorocks Forum Resident

So if you sign up with them, you have to buy a CD every month?

14. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Well you build up a "cue" of cd's you want & every month they ship you one at $6.99 which includes shipping off your list , so yes , you do get one cd a month & you can buy all you want after that , but only two per title .

15. JRB

JRB Forum Resident

Whats up with Yourmusic, are they shutting it down? Their "new arrivals" section used to be between 10-15 pages. Now its down to 2.

16. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

461 Ocean Blvd is often considered their best by a lot of fans as far as I can tell. I have that one. It's not as good as I expected it to be but it's good (kind of similar to what I'm expecting from Slowhand actually). Some of the tracks I'm guessing you've definitely heard, "I Shot The Sheriff" for example. There are also a few tracks that I didn't recognize by name, when I played them, I knew them. "Mainline Florida" is a good example. Worth checking out for $5.99 in my opinion.

17. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

New arrivals seemed to come to a stop for about 2-3 weeks, but then they added some more last week. Don't know about this week. Are they shutting down? I would guess at some time this year they would be so I'm capitalizing while they're still around, especially at $5.99.

18. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

I'm not sure if it's still possible to get in without a queue. When I joined yourmusic years ago, you had to have a queue. However, I had a BMG account as well and when they shut down, they offred up a deal where you could joing yourmusic and just buy whenever you wanted rather than the mandatory once a month. So I cancelled my queue yourmusic account and switched over from my BMG account so that I was not required to buy monthly. As it turns out now, I seem to buy once a month anyway since it seems like that's how often the do the $5.99 deals. Occasionally they'll substitute with a buy 3 get 1 free instead.

19. jimsumner

jimsumner Senior Member

Over the last couple of months I've probably had a dozen or so items from my queue removed by yourmusic as unavailable. Mostly classical and jazz.

Not a good sign.

20. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Same here :shake:

21. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

So true, so I grabbed that and Slowhand.
    For anyone into R&B, The Marvin Gaye Collection is available as a SACD, although the Album Review states that the CD layer on this hybrid has some serious problems. If you intend to listen only to the SACD layer, then it may be worth your while at the sale price.

22. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

Some Elton John SACD hybrids as well.

23. Atari265278

[​IMG]

Until 4/12

24. crossroads69

crossroads69 Senior Member

Picked up Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton Deluxe Edition and Live at Leeds.

25. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

So yourmusic is going out of business, right? I had about 100 things in my queue, it's down to about 30 because of things that are "not available anymore."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.