Yourmusic promo codes

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MusicForAll, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Wisher

Well Wisher Forum Resident

Now the sale is $4.99 per CD.

2. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

So you have ALL in the inventory in Queue then ?:D

3. Well Wisher

Exactly! Actually, if you dig hard enough, there are a few titles that are appealing if the price is right.

4. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

I don't have a queue since I came on as an old BMG member, but there's still a fair amount I'd be interested in. Of course I dno't have the size collection that most people here seem to have. I just ordered OK Computer.

5. JRB

JRB Forum Resident

Yourmusic is now back to the $5.99/disc sale. This has got to be the weirdest inventory liquidation strategy I've ever seen.

[​IMG]

6. Well Wisher

Maybe they are just buying time so folks are forced to buy one more CD at $6.99?

7. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member

I'm down to the classical section

8. jimsumner

jimsumner Senior Member

I actually let the $4.99 sale pass by unused, which would have been unthinkable a few months ago. My alleged ship date is 6-1, so with a 6-27 shut down date, no more Q items for me. There are a few things left that I would pull the trigger on for $3.99, so I'll hold out until the end.

9. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

Well, what do you think, my backorder was fullfilled today. They are getting new stock apparently. :confused:

10. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

Bizarre. The Radiohead CD I wanted was backordered. Almost bought this today at Newbury Comics and then decided to wait just in case Yourmusic came through. So it sounds like there's still hope which is nice.

11. Craig

Craig (unspecified) Staff

After going through the entire Rock/Pop/Blues/Jazz/Country A to Z lists I ordered eight CDs when it went to $4.99. One (Beth Orton) was canceled and one (Stand Up Collectors Edition) was back-ordered. Received the discs a few days ago and got a shipping confirmation yesterday that Stand Up was on it's way.

I left three discs in my queue for June figuring one or two might go out of stock between now and the shipping date. None are vital to me so I'll just see which one I end up with.

12. Well Wisher

Now there is a 30% sale though June 9th.

13. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

Got my backordered CD today

14. Galley

Galley Forum Resident

I had two CDs back-ordered. I have received one, and the other shipped yesterday.

15. jimac51

jimac51 A mythical beast.

They filled mine,too and it was a stock(no-record club)item.The parent company isn't folding,so the bill will get paid,but you would have thought that the receiving door would be glued shut weeks ago.

16. jimac51

jimac51 A mythical beast.

Which brings it down to a whopping $4.90 per disc.Sit and wait.

17. Well Wisher

How low do we realistically think the price will go?

18. randy9700

randy9700 Indian MC Rider!

Well since stock is obviously running out probably not much lower. I ordered 5 discs on the 4.99 sale and two have been cancelled and the other three are still in backorder status....

19. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

I'm inclined to agree that they will not get much lower. Hope I'm wrong. But I'm comfortable enough with the $4.89 price order to continue ordering. Last night I went for James Brown @ The Apollo 1962 disc.

20. Well Wisher

Now we're back to $4.99 per CD.

21. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Between $3.99 and $4.99.

22. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Is anyone finding anything worth buying there? I can't find much.

23. jhw59

jhw59 Forum Resident

yep, the few searches I did turned up basically nada. No complaints, I got quite a few titles at good prices. Best pickups were the SACDs and some box sets.

24. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Herbert von Karajan...The Legendary Decca Recordings
    9 discs $44.91 What ya think ??

25. jimsumner

jimsumner Senior Member

I'm pretty sure you can get it cheaper from amazon.com. There are several classical box sets that I'm looking at--e.g. Solti's Beethoven--but the same thing applies. I can still get them cheaper on line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.