Yourmusic slow to ship orders?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Jerryb, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerryb

Jerryb Senior Member Thread Starter

I placed an order 7 days ago for 4 cds and they still haven't shipped. In the past any orders would ship in about 2 days.

2. Jeff Minn

Jeff Minn Senior Member

I've been with them for a few years, Jerry. I've never had items ship faster than 5-7 days.

3. Jerryb

It's 10 days now with no shipping.

4. leshafunk

leshafunk Forum Resident

Can it be a common trend?
    I've bought from one retailer, and the date on the stamp was one week later than their notification "Your order has been shipped".

5. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

I quit last year and then rejoined for a few months this year and noticed that they're shipping from a bunch of different locations now - with variable packaging as well. I got some orders in 3-4 days; others took a week, week and a half. I'm getting the feeling that they're not going to be around for much longer.

6. Galley

Galley Forum Resident

Their distribution center used to be here in Greenville. (I worked their in '95). Now they come from Pennsylvania. I am still getting non-queue purchases in less than a week.

7. Jerryb

Now it's almost 2 weeks and they haven't shipped yet. This is for 2 seperate orders placed the same day. If a cd is out of stock do they hold the entire order or just ship what they have?

8. Mike from NYC

Mike from NYC Senior Member

A few large orders over the years were misplaced and never received by me. They resent the orders but it took a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.