Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Zavvi: Best of Jazz Starter Kit - All Time Classics Albums – Set of 10 Mystery Vinyl LP

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by atlantasteven, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Coltrane811

Coltrane811 Forum Resident

Mine were the same De Agostini that Europe got. No Waxtime or anything.

imarcq and captouch like this.
  2. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Zavvi appear to have learned some sort of lesson. My order of the 27/11 has just arrived.

I had ordered two bundles. This time, they came in a large stiff cardboard box, with the two bundles separately wrapped in dedicated cardboard sealed envelopes, further protected by bubble cushions.

None are damaged, all perfect and all sealed. Two bundles are the same, usual suspects except for “Sketches of Spain”.

Diapason likes this.
  3. Phil Tate

Phil Tate Miss you Indy x

Wow, that's the first time I've heard of anyone getting Sketches of Spain. I didn't even know that was one of the series. Nice!

Diapason and hutlock like this.
  4. culabula

culabula Unread author.

It was indeed and so therefore I have it. And now, another two copies. But, they will go to good homes.

5. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

I ordered yesterday and it was shipped already with ETA of Thursday. I guess these are shipping from the UK for only $4.99 and arriving in less than a week - that’s pretty great.

Based on what I’ve read, I’m most likely to get (with half or most unsealed):
    Getz/Gilberto
    Ella and Louis
    Go/Dexter Gordon
    Out to lunch/Eric Dolphy
    Monkey jungle/Ellington-Mingus-Roach
    Miles Davis/sketches of spain

Which would be fine, as I only have 1 on vinyl. For $7.50 or so each, that’s a pretty good deal.

6. culabula

culabula Unread author.

All mine, delivered this morning (12 LPs ) were sealed.

captouch likes this.