24 - Season/Series 7 - Discussion (Spoilers Inside)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chris R, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay F

Jay F New Member

I was wondering if Tony somehow knows Larry Moss is Starkwood's FBI insider.

2. Downsampled

Downsampled Senior Member

Not to sound too cranky about it, but since the show has aired in all time zones now, can we dispense with the spoiler masking? The thread does advise "Spoilers Inside" after all.

3. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Fine by me, as long as we're only talking about things in episodes that have aired. If someone has spoilers for upcoming episodes that have yet to air, please mask them!

4. Jay F

Jay F New Member

Oh, yeah. I hate those.

But why the big deal about the spoiler coding? I think it's nice.

5. Jeff Wong

Jeff Wong Gort

I was wondering this myself...

6. John B Good

John B Good Forum Hall Of Fame

We are lead to think there is more to Seaton (the sweaty liitle fellow who comes with Jonas to see the President) than was obvious in earlier episodes. Jonas wasn't in on the ruse that Seaton used to delay the FBI finding the right building.

7. Chris R

Chris R Forum Fones Thread Starter

Did I miss something over the past few episodes? How do we know this?

8. Jay F

Jay F New Member

We don't. I'm just looking for a different motivation for Tony's killing Larry than that Tony's in with Starkwood.

9. maxnix

maxnix Forum Resident

Jonas did tell Seaton that Tony wouldn't talk using conventional methods, something like "know the psychology of your opponent", so he may not have had the details but he set the stage and let Seaton run with it.

10. Shakey

Shakey New Member

11. GreenDrazi

GreenDrazi Truth is beauty

He’s doing this becuase of a romantic interest? :shake:

12. Chris R

Tony's turning out to be a real bad guy. :shake:

And it looked for a moment like Jack had figured something out.

13. Jack DID figure something out...and the seizure he had kept him from telling Renee that Tony was the one playing both sides all along!

:shh:

14. Shakey

Shakey New Member

I think Jack faked his seizure, given the preview, to confirm the second man was in fact Tony.

15. sgb

sgb Senior Member

I don't think he faked it, but he surely knows that Tony's a bad guy now.

A new main bad guy character was introduced, so it's starting to look even more like real-life Washington D.C.

16. Shakey

Shakey New Member

I think you are correct. Somehow though Jack is grilling Jomas next week/hour.

17. Jeff Wong

Jeff Wong Gort

I'm beginning to think Tony is a deep mole within the bad guy camp, willing and able to do things that law abiding agents wouldn't, so that he can uncover the elite group that's beyond Starkwood...

18. Jan

Jan New Member

No way, Jeff.

Tony has gone out of his way to kill people that he didn't need to. What about the two FBI agents he shot tonight just to get their vehicle. That wasn't done to make The Group trust him. Tony is bad and he's going to be dead before the season is over. Someone is going to drive a stake through his heart to make sure he stays dead.

19. Chris R

For Jeff.
    I agree with Jan. If Tony has gone deep, he's killing too many people including FBI agents. For example, Tony could have knocked Larry out to make it appear as if Larry was dead, instead of killing him.
    Tony is out of control. :shake:

Jack shouldn't be beating himself up about the Tony slip. It's not all Jack. Bill and Chloe were there earlier on as well.

I'm still not sure about the Pres' daughter.

20. Jan

Jan New Member

Guys,

This whole thread is marked Spoilers Inside. Why hide text?

21. GreenDrazi

My choice.

22. GreenDrazi

No way is Tony undercover. He would have killed Jack if the other agents hadn’t arrived. Of course, this is exactly what the show wants us to believe, which means he may well be undercover. But, oh, the carnage!

CTU is back! And we didn’t have to wait until next season. Loved seeing Chloe snapping at the FBI techie.

The Prez’s daughter is a major pain, but really a distraction on the show. So what’s the status of the 1st hubby?

Did Kim get on that plane home or not?

23. sgb

sgb Senior Member

Yep to the Prez's daughter. Proves completely how astute the voting public is to opting out on Hillary in real life. No doubt Chelsea would have some vital role. I hope Garofolo's character gets more of a drubbing from Chloé as a result of her recent antics off stage.

24. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

I hope the First Hubby is resting comfortably.

The Prez's daughter is a hot minx but a terrible character. Funny how the mom doesn't see the real conflict in her daughter.

This season is moving along nicely. :)

25. butch

butch Senior Member

Jeff, I hope that what you claim is true because Gordon has destroyed the Tony character beyond belief. And this is not the last 6 episodes they wan't to do, they changed the story. Anyway, I though it was so contrived and comic booky when Jack figured everything out! How did he know that Tony killed Larry? Is he psychic? Whatta joke, he can't even think straight either. This is a great season that has derailed very quickly. Anyway I'm rooting for Tony and I can't stand Renee' so I hope that Tony comes back for Season 8. It would be cool if Larry was revealed to be the mole AND that Tony works for the deep state. If not, I hope Tony escapes and shows up to wreak more havoc next season! C'mon he's always been my favorite character.... Gordon destroyed him BUT I still want him around anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.