$5 LPs/$3 CDs at Grapefruit Record Club (Indie rock/folk/experimental)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by BaDaBen, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaDaBen

BaDaBen Well-Known Member Thread Starter

This is self-promoting, so if it violates rules, please remove.

My label (Ba Da Bing) is having a big sale. We've priced a lot of records at super discount. If you're into indie rock, or folk, or experimental music, take a look. Other labels also on sale include Grapefruit and Students of Decay.

Some things on discount that are most well known - The Dead C, Richard Youngs, Cross Record, Lady Lamb, The Builders, Roy Montgomery....

Again, my apologies if this isn't kosher. I just am hoping to get these records into people's hands instead of them going to waste - hope that's clear from how we've priced them.

2. BaDaBen

3. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

Hi Ben,

Just discovered your work this week! Keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:

BaDaBen likes this.
  4. Noisefreq1

Noisefreq1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you having to discount your inventory.
    Had high hopes for Grapefruit.
    I was just listening to the Twelfth Spectacle last night!
    There's a couple of titles I'm interested in. Will shoot you an order after I get back in town.

BaDaBen likes this.
  5. BaDaBen

Ha, don't worry. It's all part of having a record label. This doesn't mean we're going belly up or anything. It just means that we're being pretty enthusiastic with the amount of releases we're putting out and running out of room. But your words are appreciated.

6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Some very good stuff there for sure. Once payday hits, I'll be shopping... thanks for the heads up Ben and good luck with the sale.

BaDaBen likes this.
  7. rararabbits

rararabbits Forum Resident

Among the "other labels" stuff: I know there's a bunch of Teenage Fanclub fans knocking around on the forums; that Snowgoose album is Pentangle-style loveliness featuring Raymond McGinley, warmly recommended. The Terminals "Last Days of the Sun" is well worth $3 of anyone's money, too.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    hutlock, BaDaBen and lightbulb like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.