Any used vinyl stores / thrift stores in/near Valencia, Calif.?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by john lennonist, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john lennonist

john lennonist There ONCE was a NOTE, PURE and EASY... Thread Starter

I will be in Valencia (near Magic Mountain in Southern California) on business tomorrow, and will have some to time to kill, and would like to do so with my/our favortive past-time: searching for the elusive "great finds."

Anyone know of any good used vinyl stores, or thrift stores that might have some good vinyl in that area?

Thanks.

2. Veech

Veech Space In Sounds

I live in Valencia/Saugus, and there's nothing out here that I know of. All I can think of is the Sunday swap meet at the Saugus speedway. There's a guy with a booth that has some nice sealed vinyl but dang he wants way too much for the stuff from what i can recall.

3. proust78

proust78 Forum Resident

Nope, there's not too much culture there. A few Goodwills and Salvation Armys, but in the five years I lived out there I only found a few rare things. Even for CDs there's just chain stores and the mall since Tempo Records closed.

4. vinyl anachronist

vinyl anachronist Senior Member

I live about 15 minutes south of there, and I've never seen nor heard of anything in the area. If you have the time, you owe it to yourself to check out Amoeba Records in Hollywood, about an hour south of there, or Atomic Records in Burbank, which isn't quite as far, but isn't quite as big as Amoeba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.