"Batman" (Adam West TV show) on DVD Update

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by John DeAngelis, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

They will...

2. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

Why are the 1989 video interviews with now deceased cast members not included?

3. That's a very good question.:shh:

4. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Senior Member

hope the amazon uk price drops a little !

5. The German Amazon site has this box up for a much cheaper price than anywhere else at the moment, especially if you don't pay VAT.

6. Hard Panner

Hard Panner Baroque Popsike & Fuzz

Thought the same thing about those awesome Sci-Fi channel interviews with the cast of Star Trek - The Original Series (from around 1999) not being included in the DVD sets. Especially since those interviews included deceased cast members/crew.

Mark Nelson likes this.
  7. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

The Bull has dropped it's price on the Batman TV series Blu ray !!!!! $149.97 w/free shipping !!!!!

I sent the WB Shop an e mail cancelling, and placed my pre order where it belongs ! :hugs:

PhantomStranger likes this.
  8. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Comics are one thing.
    But Adam West was the coolest Batman.

Myke likes this.
  9. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Senior Member

I am waiting for the uk price to drop at amazon uk!

10. Myke

They say the German set ( no toys, just discs ) at Amazon.de is just $95.00 USD.

11. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Senior Member

yea I looked there but there was no region on the page are they the same as Britain ? but yeah I can live without the toys !

12. modrevolve

modrevolve Forum Resident

is there more information on this set somewhere besides the Amazon page..I would buy this as I have region free player, I'd just like to know exactly what I'm getting.

13. Myke

This thread may help, I don't know. I was only passing along the posts I've been reading on Blu ray.com, but not keeping up with them religiously, because I'm only interested in a US version, with the toys, so my focus wasn't that serious :

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=235053&page=129

fitzysbuna likes this.
  14. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

I was considering cancelling my pre-order to wait for a set without the toys.

Michael likes this.
  15. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

hoping for the DVD box to go under a hundred bucks!

16. Michael

If I could afford it I'd buy it..I like those junk filled box sets...love my Land Of the Giants DVD box!

17. Michael

there is nobody more corny...he was golden and played it till the hilt!

18. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

One man' corn is another man' s tv pop cult culture king.

Michael likes this.
  19. Michael

Indeed!

20. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Yes, I have that one. Found it used for a decent price. Somehow, I don't think this one is going to show up used. Times have changed...

21. Michael

probably not, but what really suck? those friggin double sided DVDs! all the discs in my box set had scratches...

22. RockWizard

RockWizard Forum Resident

I can wait. Lots of bills coming due and I can't live and inhabit my house without that being paid. The "discs" set will come.

Blastproof likes this.
  23. Blastproof

Blastproof Senior Member

I have just cancelled my pre-order with Amazon. As I recall, when I placed my order, it was about $150. Now, the total is up to nearly $200. As much as I'd love to have it, there are more important things that I could spend $200 on. I'll have to wait, as well. *sigh*

24. Myke

Why ? Amazon charges you the price it was when you placed your order, or lower if it drops by midnight of the release day. They wouldn't have charged you the 200.

25. Blastproof

Blastproof Senior Member

Not sure! My guess is additional items. Hey, look. I'm easily confused... It could be that they originally asked $174 plus tax, but I don't think even I would go for that. I'm as feverish as the next geek over this, but not ridiculously so. Regardless, I am stepping back...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.