Beatles Vinyl Mono Box Set $155 shipped

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by sjmin209, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Queen colored vinyl box set......$208
    CCR 1969 box set.......$63
    Wings over America box set.....$60

All are after 15 percent WELCOME code

git u sum~~

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

You can't even order the Stones Mono Vinyl box anymore...No buy button on the page even though it says "reserve your copy now"...

3. Beholdentonoone

That's an AMAZING price for the Queen colored Vinyl box set. I thought I was getting a deal at $280 from Popmarket with a 20% off coupon months ago.

Also, best prices I've ever seen on the Rod Stewart, Skynyrd boxes and more! Now if there was only a buy button for the Stones Mono Vinyl box. Too many of you ordered it at the discount and they shut it down!!! :eek: Am I obsessed??? Maybe a little! :winkgrin:

4. captainsolo

captainsolo Forum Resident

HOLY ****!

Just placed my order for around 130 shipped. Still says awaiting new stock but figured it certainly can't hurt at that price! Thanks so much guys!

azjvm05 likes this.
  5. Gaslight

Gaslight ⎧⚍⎫⚑

I passed, but at 130 USD I had considered it.

For anyone without the Beatles vinyl mono set, or the stereo set for that matter, that's about as good a price as you'll ever see.

6. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Your right!Looks like they are unsure of getting it back in but they are Universal Music and it's their product so this doesnt make sense other than maybe they only pressed an initial run of 5000 and those have sold. Although I highly doubt that. I have no idea what the numbers are for the cd and vinyl boxes saleswise.
    The beave

7. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Woo hoo!!! This looks like it's going to ship. My card was charged today. Thanks for posting that it was back in stock.

azjvm05 likes this.
  8. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Just ordered. This is an incredible deal. Thnx OP and everbuddy else

Dr. Winston Ramone likes this.
  9. I Have Been Floated

I Have Been Floated Duke of Kirkcaldy

Holy crap there some deals on that site!

10. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Aren't they Canadian? They certainly have a lot of Canadian artists on offer. The Hip, Bryan Adams, Rush etc

11. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

Buy it now is again available for the Stones Mono box...remember to use code WELCOME to take 15% off of your order!

Tjazz and black sheriff like this.
  12. Beholdentonoone

I noticed that Audiolab1 Thanks for the heads up!!!

13. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Note that WELCOME is a one time use code. So use wisely.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  14. turk99

turk99 Forum Resident

How is their shipping practices? I'm going to order several vinyl box sets and am a bit worried how they will be packed.

15. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Available again!

16. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

You can simply create an additional account if you want to use it again. Worked for me. :shrug:

azjvm05 likes this.
  17. Dave_B80

Dave_B80 Forum Resident

ordered my stones box Friday AM, received it Monday afternoon. No damages. Great deals!

18. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Are you in Canada or the US?

19. Dave_B80

Dave_B80 Forum Resident

Oakville, Ontario, Canada.....30 minutes from Toronto

black sheriff likes this.
  20. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

I suggest, based on my own experiences, calling your credit card company and letting them know you're going to make this purchase. This is actually a British company you're buying through when you place an order through MusicVaultz. I've been blocked by Chase from purchasing there TWICE this weekend.

Here's the problem: if you try to make the purchase and it turns out you get the error message saying your credit card company rejected the purchase, your discount code is gone. Once you hit PAY, as far as the website is concerned you've paid, even though you haven't.

I've set up a another account and it still won't take my card, even though my card company says they've cleared everything on their end. Just warning you that this could also happen to you. Save yourself a headache and possibly a chance to buy anything from that site.

21. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I think it's going to take a little longer to get to Miami. :)

Dave_B80 likes this.
  22. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Wow 152 can. dollars to send to europe.

23. Clark V Kauffman

Clark V Kauffman Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads-up on this! I ordered this during the period when the web site said it was out of stock with more due to arrive -- and today I received an emailed notice telling me it has been shipped.

What an amazing price! Heck, just the "Mono Masters" 3-LP set is normally priced at close to $60, so getting the whole set, with the book, for $155 shipped is mind blowing. Deal of the century on the boxed set of the century! (Granted, this particular century is only 17 years old, but you get the point...)

[​IMG]

24. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident

Glad it worked out for a bunch of people here. I remember last year right after Christmas when the Mono Vinyl Boxset was $150 plus shipping and tax on The Beatles webstore. It turned out to be a misprice, but some board members here did get it. Many more people weren't so lucky, and wound up getting their order cancelled because the store took more orders than actual boxsets.

The Beave likes this.
  25. Clark V Kauffman

Clark V Kauffman Forum Resident

I've picked up mono vinyl copies of The White Album and Sgt. Pepper during the past year, as I think those are the two most essential albums to have in mono, but I could never bring myself to pull the trigger on the box set since it has always been in the $275 to $350 range... There was no way I could pass on it for $155.

Although I don't intend to ever sell the thing, the reviews of this set have been so glowing -- almost universally -- that I wouldn't be surprised if in five years it's selling for $500 or more (assuming, of course, that it doesn't remain in production and it goes out of print).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.