Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

I don't know if you see the live feed. Of course there's After Dark, but Caleb is on everyone's list for next week. The was he's treated Amber is pathetic. Even the people in the house now know what a head case Caleb is, as does the rest of America now. Fortunately, he was sedated during the POV meeting and hopefully will be during tomorrow's live eviction show where Amber will be able to escape with her life, which shouldn't be the case in a network TV show. I have no doubt that Caleb will be arrested for domestic violence someday.

2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Sedated? He's on meds?

You saw how he talks about scaring Amber into siding with him by putting her on the block. He actually thinks everyone wants to keep her. He's so smitten by her that he wants her to stay.

I also didn't notice until tonight that Caleb is originally from Texas. What is it with Texas and racist rednecks getting on the show? He should get together with that racist Texas college chick from last year's BB. They'd be great together.

3. rburly

I watched the live feeds Monday (POV ceremony) and the whole rest of the afternoon and even into that evening he was far too mellow for "Caleb." Plus, he talked slower and wasn't nearly as emotional as most other days he's there.

That was before and after the POV ceremony. And, for a while, he got everyone to say that they would vote to keep her (Caleb as her savior) and that went on for about a day. That changed late Tuesday night when Frankie told him that Amber said that Caleb is her target. He's still obsessed with her (did you see BBAD last night?!), and thinks she just doesn't know how much she really loves Caleb!

I guess he may have been born in Texas, and he may have lived there for a while (I haven't done that much research on him), but he fits right in with small town Kentucky. Some of those towns are as redneck as anywhere in the South. And you're talking about Aaryn. I think she would have treated Caleb not the same, but she would have made it very clear to him that she wasn't attracted to him at all IMO. But who knows, they may have made a perfect couple.

4. Grant

That was before and after the POV ceremony. And, for a while, he got everyone to say that they would vote to keep her (Caleb as her savior) and that went on for about a day. That changed late Tuesday night when Frankie told him that Amber said that Caleb is her target. He's still obsessed with her (did you see BBAD last night?!), and thinks she just doesn't know how much she really loves Caleb!

Oh yeah! I saw that! It doesn't have to mean that he's sedated. He could just be depressed. But, it's an eerie type of somberness. It would be very interesting if they are both voted out later in the game, and both wind up in the jury house. Somehow, I see her getting extra protection. I'll bet they kind or regret kicking Devin out now. But, I don't see where they will bring anyone back without some double evictions, or expellations. It's almost August and too many people still in there.

I guess it really doesn't much matter where he came from. There's a few redneck towns around where I live where people fit the description. He could be from any one of them.

Aaryn Greis. That's the one. I don't know if they would have hit it off, but they would have shared the same..ahem!...values.

5. rburly

6. Grant

His brother has already commented, saying that anyone who fights next to a Black man can't be a racist. The problem is that most racists haven't a clue as to what racism is. Misogynists have no idea that they have serious animosity toward women.

7. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

CBS probably sedated himself to minimize those, "...At the end of the day.." speeches. Caleb's such a child. Now that he sees that Cody and Amber aren't doing anything, he could have been a friend to her. Nope, instead more whining and crying...

rburly likes this.
  8. rburly

It's like with being a prison guard. On the live feed I said "Prison guards have power issues." Some guy spoke up and told me he was a prison guard. I responded with a "There are some good prison guards too. They make my job a whole lot easier." He went away, but it's true. Being a prison guard would fit Caleb's personality perfectly. Complete control over cuffed and shackled people.

Caleb's brother is as big a racist as Caleb, I would be willing to bet. Racists work with people they hate all the time. Also. Caleb is nothing if not a misogynist. He had domestic violence written all over him. I don't think I've ever personally witnessed someone being shot down by a woman as much as Caleb and kept coming back. It's amazing how some guys need to be bashed over the head before they stay away. If I was Amber and Caleb contacted me on the outside, I'd file a restraining order immediately. We've all been witnesses to his stalking behaviors.

9. Grant

My father was an MP. That's why I know the personality. They demand respect and compliance from everyone, including civilian strangers. And, they are violent.

I'm sure Amber is quite worried.. In fact, I expect to see his name in a TMZ police report soon after the season is over.

rburly likes this.
  10. rburly

It sounds like you do know the personality type. I've worked in prison for 15 years and realized after 1-2 years that I could never do that job. The first 10 years were at a Reception Center where the inmates were processed before going to a permanent camp. I only heard about a few beatings by CO's there. The last 5 years have been eye opening. The language can be inhumane (being nice) to outright criminal. And, beatings do happen. At least 2-5 officers are fired every year for excessive use of force. And I here about it weekly. It's not a place for your average person and I can't wait until I can retire or get another similar paying job elsewhere. I can only imagine what you went through Grant. I'm sure you know the personality type.

I fully expect to hear "Former Big Brother contestant Caleb Reynolds..."

11. Grant

They are very passive-aggressive and are very narcissistic. They think they are clever manipulators, but most people can see right through it. But, they can be very charming, too, as if they have two personalities. They are your best friend as long as they believe you are on their side and obey. But, they must always maintain the upper hand. They (believe they) are the king. Oh yeah! I know the type. They typically have addictive personalities whether it be substances or behavior, or a combination of both. Again, Devin was the same way. I see the same behavior in various degrees in at least two other male houseguests as well.

12. rburly

New HOHs
    Nicole and Donny

applebonkerz likes this.
  13. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

I hate Team America. Beyond stupid.

applebonkerz likes this.
  14. rburly

I think it may have been something funny or interesting, but they made into something potentially dangerous for the TA players.

applebonkerz likes this.
  15. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Amber says Donny is running the house. Do you agree? She was in there for a month yet had no clue what was really going on. Isn't that amazing?

16. rburly

I couldn't believe she said that. I wonder if the HGs just don't know what's going on most of the time and only find out later. I think Amber was concerned about Caleb most of the time. I think she knows Donny had been playing the game well, but he's never "run the house."
    I wish Donny had thrown the HOH tonight.

17. rburly

Nominees (from BBAD)
    Donny is going to put up Victoria and Caleb and Nicole is putting up Jocasta and Zach. They'll back door Frankie if possible

18. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

^ The new HOH's made great choices, and their backdoor idea is the best decision they could make for their game. They're paying more attention then people think.

19. F_C_FRANKLIN

Just now reading a conversation between Derrick and Nicole. She's more aware of what's going on then most people think. Has held back what she says to Christine the past 2 weeks, so she knows something shady is going on. TV portrays her as being more simple than she really is.

Grant likes this.
  20. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

I didn't watch the live eviction last night. Did Caleb cave in to everyone's suggestions and give Amber the special gift he made?... If nobody knows, he supposedly took a pickle and wrapped it in a banana peel and tied it up with dental floss. LOL

21. Grant

Nope. It was yet another unanimous vote to get her out. The America's choice team couldn't bring themselves to vote against the house and accuse someone else of it. Donny was especially pissed by America's directive.

Frankie again manipulated the situation by telling Caleb that Amber is coming after him...which was true, and by telling Amber that Caleb deceived her.

Amber was surprised that Christine was in an alliance with the Detonators, and Caleb was being snarky about her "paying the price from biting the hand that feeds you". The whole house hates him and wants him out, though. Hopefully, they will be able to do that next week, as there will be a double eviction. But, expect the unexpected...

Once Amber left, she revealed that she really dislikes Caleb and is really angry at him for messing up her game by him having a crush on her. She wants nothing to do with him...ever.

How long will it be before they all figure out that Frankie, not Zach, is running that place? Those two, along with Caleb, need to go!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  22. Grant

That is why people who only watch the broadcasts think she's "vapid", while Victoria is the real floater. All she does is cry and sulk. "Ohhhhh!!! Poor me!". I understand Victoria may be a bit shy, or just doesn't mix well with these people, and that is why the house doesn't really care about her, even though Hayden did use her to get her vote.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  23. Dr. Bogenbroom

Dr. Bogenbroom I'm not a Dr. but I play one on SteveHoffman.TV

Notice how Amber got emotional when viewing Donny's goodbye? I was hoping the chen-bot would have followed up a question about him to her. What is it about that guy that he's got all the ladies (and some of the men) wrapped around his finger (outside of gameplay, that is). OH! He's genuine and sincere and kind. America's choice? I'm thinking so.
    I think I missed something. You were hating on Hayden a few pages ago. What'd I miss? In the broadcast shows he's not behaved in an untowards manner.

minerwerks likes this.
  24. F_C_FRANKLIN

Don't feel like doing the spoiler thing, however the new current HOH after the BOB comp has things figured out. Their plans could really turn the house upside down.

25. rburly

Been away most of the day...
    Battle of the Block
    Winners: Caleb and Victoria. Losers and on the block this week: Jocasta and Zach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.