Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I think one of the themes of this year is to not judge a book by its cover. The jocks are obvious, but, already, there are two government intelligence experts, both of whom are female, and no one suspects it. Cameron's gone, for now, but little 18-year-old Alex has already proven herself to be a physical force to contend with.

I always hated how the majority of competitions are of physical endurance. They should have more that make the houseguests use their brain power, although I realize that it's not as exciting for the audiences.

Maybe they've finally taken a cue from other Big Brothers from around the world by incorporating constant twists. This keeps the houseguests off their game, and reduces the boring predictability of the show. You know how they always go in thinking they have a strategy and how they are going to pick people off. This temptation thing helps ruin all that. The producers probably told Paul to play like the devil...literally. Gotta love the way they made all the others suck up to him.

rburly likes this.
  2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

That's what I'm not liking either. They need to have a whole new type of competition. The physical ones usually are geared toward males, though they have the endurance comps where women can have a slight advantage. Survivor has the puzzles, and BB started with that last year or earlier. And they used to gear certain challenges toward certain people. Create something new!!!

Last night was a relief to see them go in one door and out another. It helped the show a lot. I hope it's a summer of Twists! Unless they get boring.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these people up all night. The alliances, sub-alliances and lying all come into play.

Grant likes this.
  3. Grant

And, they fall into the trap of forming alliances from the time they enter the house.

rburly likes this.
  4. rburly

You can vote for who you want to get the power on Jokers. I decided to vote for Paul. He has 27% right now. Far higher than anyone else.

5. Grant

I can see i'm going to hate this game. I remember that I wasn't so enamoured of Paul last time around. I hope the house finds out it was Kevin who started this whole thing so they can kick his ass out.

rburly likes this.
  6. rburly

So, we've got Cameron and Megan evicted and Alex and Jillian still on the block. (That's known, right?)

It looks like Paul is back to running the show. "These chicks are fierce and they're not stupid either. They're each attached to a strong boy. Let's stick to our plan, but we can't sleep on those girls because they're intelligent, strong, etc. We have 3 teddy bears and a Marine."
    Christmas had a nip slip (I'll check it out tonight and report back. ;)
    As luck would have it, Jessica may have made a racist remark to Alex. Go Figure.

7. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I like Raven best of the bunch so far. I'm not crazy about Paul but it could be worse! I like Kevin to be honest. . . he doesn't know the game and it's interesting to see how someone with life experience operates without knowing the show's history. I hope he sticks around.

GLENN likes this.
  8. GLENN

GLENN Forum Resident

I wouldn't blame Kevin. If no one had taken the money in that first episode, the producers would have simply held Paul back for the next temptation. It wouldn't have taken long. There was no way Paul was not going to be on this season.

9. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

10. Grant

I just don't like Cody very much.

11. rburly

NSFW
    Earlier ***** talk: Girls ask Mark if he is proportional all over. Elena said she felt his dick in her ass when he was laying on top of her and asked him to move it out. Elena asked him if he was hard and Mark said he had a semi chub. She also said he kept grinding her with his hard dick in the hammock. Mark said it was his hip bone.

12. PlushFieldHarpy

PlushFieldHarpy Forum Resident

I can't believe they brought Paul back. They do know that we're not obligated to watch every season, right?

rburly likes this.
  13. Grant

As with every year, everybody try to respect non-live feed people by using the spoiler feature. Already, there have been a couple of posts that gave it away. Some of us don't have a lot of time to sit and watch the live feed, nor the money.

rburly likes this.
  14. rburly

And you know they'll focus on him as much as possible.

15. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Yup, Hence the spoiler tags of mine.

Grant likes this.
  16. rburly

Megan self-evicted. Alex was a replacement nomination as a result.

17. rburly

[​IMG]

By John Powell – GlobalTV

One of the Big Brother Houseguests has already walked out on the show.

Megan Lowder, the 28-year-old dog walker, has voluntarily left Big Brother.

On the live feeds, Christmas and Raven spoke about Megan’s departure while chatting in the bathroom.

Christmas and Raven said Megan went in the Diary Room for over two hours and didn’t return to the house.

“She went in at 10:00 and we found out at 1:00 that she walked,” Raven recalled.

18. PlushFieldHarpy

PlushFieldHarpy Forum Resident

I don't know why they didn't just find a new "Paul", -that's what they usually do. Production just gets lazier and lazier.

rburly likes this.
  19. rburly

Alex won POV

20. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

I'm in!

rburly likes this.
  21. rburly

Alex decided to use the Veto on herself
    Cody named Christmas as the renomination
    Christmas and Jillian are this weeks final noms

22. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Rick, I just want to post my annual thank you to you for keeping those of us who like spoilers up to date on the progress of each BB season. :cheers:

rburly likes this.
  23. rburly

Thanks :) It's become a habit and some people may have no clue what I'm doing. ;)

applebonkerz likes this.
  24. rburly

Christmas was stretching or working out with Jason and she likely broke a bone in her ankle

25. rburly

Earlier, after everyone woke up, James told everyone that he and Christmas were alone outside when he broke Christmas' foot. Then he said since everyone was inside, he went back in and acted like he was sleeping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.