Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

This may or may not be something, but Christmas just asked Kevin not to talk about the results of the POV until after they're done (soon). Any ideas what that means other than something not good?

2. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Becuase raven said something about she heard they wanted matt out next, what does she expect they havent done a thing, raven and matt havent done a thing in the house except float. . she is doing whatever paul tells her too. paul say kevin in lying and xmas goes ok paul ill do whatever you want, this is really your HOH anyways

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  3. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Jason wins it

Grant likes this.
  4. CirculationUnderflow

DAMNIT DOUBLE DAMNIT. feeds were down when i crashed las tnight

5. rburly

Jason saved himself with his POV. Christmas renominated Mark. Mark and Matt are on the block. Mark has been saying he's ready to go home. He's tried to hook up with Alex and Jason and another with Paul and Josh. It's less dramatic since Cody stormed out.

Grant, applebonkerz and Dark Mavis like this.
  6. CirculationUnderflow

Mark - BIG MOVE XMAS - BIG TIME MOVE - Hell next time try for raven

7. CirculationUnderflow

they need to live stream the jury house, at this point its gonna be more exciting this this 5 week dirge of giving paul 500k

I have to laugh at xmas and josh acting like they been this team since the start, Anyone remember anytime before a script re-write that they were even hanging out. Not on the live feeds

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  8. CirculationUnderflow

Its tueday - watch the feeds around 4pm and lets see if we get a 4th week of pre set-up fights that just happened to go off on tuesday around 4pm - First the house vs Cody and Jess then it following week was Jess and Cody vs Josh - then last week it was elen a vs xmas and alex with mark - today hmmm mark v josh finale, or maybe house vs kevin.

something about tuesday around 4pm really gets everyone riled up

Ill have to go back and look and see if the pickle juice mark josh thing was on a tuesday around 4pm also (not sure)

9. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I haven't been keeping up with BB since last week when Cody bolted outta there. I always start to lose a bit of interest about this time of year anyway.

I think it's strange how a few people know, or believe they have little chance of ever winning, so they don't care anymore, especially if they think they have a love interest waiting for them on the outside. In this case, Mark may think he can get some private time with Elena. I guess winning the girl is a better risk than winning the money. They may be right. Neither one is a certainty.

Matt is pretty worthless as a big player. He strategizes, but not much. If the eating cereal challenge is the biggest reason he can come up with to stay in, maybe he should go.

rburly likes this.
  10. rburly

Matt has eaten 5 boxes of cereal a day this year. He and Raven eat "boxes" of ice cream around 9 pm every day. It's something I really didn't pay attention to until it was pointed out Sunday. It's amazing he isn't nutritionally deprived. He's not much of a threat in game comps and neither is Raven.

That whole "I'm here to play the game" but develops into a showmance is bunk. Look at Paul the 2 times he played. I was just looking at the feeds earlier and Janelle had a baby, won and went home and have another baby. It takes away from the game too. How many times were Cody or Jessica out with anyone other than at the end? (rhetorical) Grant, since Cody and Jessica are gone, it's a much more relaxed game with no real arguments. Pretty boring right now. Someone will have to make a move to take out Paul. The reason no one hasn't so far is Paul is always around, or "his" people tell him that someone said they wanted to take him out.

11. CirculationUnderflow

guess no fight this week but they are trying to get in one with kevin and hes not biting, Paul saying some soupy things to him and Josh saying that kevin is repeating stuff from goodfellas movies but kevin aint biting

I did notice all afternoon paul kevin jason were in the wave room and kevin was giving th lo down about jail life (real interesting stuff) but right at 4pm we ended up in the kitchen and all the people we hadnt seen all afternoon suddenly arrive. Im thinkiing kevin was the bait and he didnt bite

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
  12. CirculationUnderflow

instead of fights we are getting a bunch of sex talk now so this works WOOOOO

someone said that paul walked in on raven and matt getting it on last night

13. rburly

I thought I'd give some type of update, based on things going on, or a poor excuse for entertainment. Earlier this evening everyone except Matt and Raven were all together and Paul played Mark in chess. Eventually Paul & Mark finished and Paul joined the large group. He began his spiel to everyone and was "boy" with everyone. (Don't ask)
    The people have broken up into duos (Matt, Raven) (Alex, Jason) (Paul, Christmas) (Kevin, Josh?!) So, Paul has his part in almost all things happening in the house. It will take a rebellion at this point for Paul to lose. Just my take as of now.

Grant likes this.
  14. CirculationUnderflow

the main reason i dont consider any of the next 5 evictions to be big news. Now it just floats into boredom with less and less interest. From Jesses HOH to last weeks DE were the big weeks or important weeks now, even if they for some odd reason get scripted to get paul out, this house of floaters just dont bring any interest to the table now.

ONCE AGAIN BIG MOVE XMAS - should make all the woman out their proud that paul ran your HOH for ya - FWIW she looked zonked out on pain pills big time last night on the feeds and once again she gets to leave the house to get a boot on (she should of been DQ'd weeks ago) trips out of the house totally break the point of being in the house

15. Grant

Paul has that special advantage of having been there before, and has had almost a whole year to figure this out.
    Work up a personal relationship with each house member and be their ally and advocate. That must be how you play people. Cody was one of the worst extremes in the opposite direction in that he created an agitative us vs. them dichotomy. With him, everything was like a battleground. And, if he couldn't see a way to victory, he tried to burn down hooches as he left. Or, like a kid who flips over the chessboard if he sees that he's about to be checkmated.

16. rburly

Paul said several weeks ago, "I find out what their needs are and I feed them." Doesn't sound diabolical, and it isn't... unless you're playing the game. All the new people were in awe of him (or scared ****less). Paul isn't an imposing person at all (He's like 5'4"), but he has the gift of gab, and tells stories that no 23-year-old could ever have experienced. But, the important thing is that everyone believes him. And, as you said Grant, he soothes people and has his hand in every alliance.

17. Grant

I think the reason Cody hates Paul is because Paul scares him. Paul represents everything he isn't on a social and psychological level. And, he can't relate to anyone in there, so he hates them. Paul, on the other hand, looks for a way to relate to people. That's what makes him very smart...and dangerous. I hate to say this, but Paul is the smartest guy in the house. Believe it or not, Josh is right behind him. It's just that Josh lets his emotions get the best of him.

rburly and Lonson like this.
  18. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Paul is Rasputin. Beware!

19. rburly

20. CirculationUnderflow

Everyone left in the house is a embarassement and just ugg horrible players

Had to turn off the feeds earlier, Jason and them having a good conversation about dogs and stuff and mr insecure spotlight hog paul comes popping and non stops talk for over an hour and everything he said about the dogs he kept trying to make him sound like the (gotta make the dog know who the master is ) type ****

They switch feeds finally to jason whos laughing with alex talking about I tried to tell them bout my dogs and paul came in and went non stop talking

then they just switch off them to the person no one wants to see again - paul

HE IS A FEED KILLER and such a dud as a person

21. CirculationUnderflow

ZINGBOT on fire this year

22. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

The extra episode this week really made it feel like the extremitard and camp guide punishments went on FOREVER.

Last week I stumbled on to Elena's post-eviction Q&A on YouTube, and right after, Cody's came up. Elena couldn't stop talking and Cody barely started. It was kind of funny how disinterested he was in answering questions from viewers.

Grant and rburly like this.
  23. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

If I had a friend or relative currently on the show, when they came back home I would ask them why they sat back and let Paul make all of their decisions and why they always did what he said and never thought to get rid of him. I would be criticizing them harshly about that. Him being a vet should have been enough of a reason for them to get him out. Like the All Star season, why none of them thought to get out Dr. Will immediately makes no sense. They all knew his reputation as a player.

24. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

I haven't watched since Cody left but not because I liked him. His presence was an irritant to a house full of irritating people so I was all about that. Unfortunately, he wasn't beast master enough to win when it counted and his lack of smarts was a real blow to his game. The rest are just children in adult bodies with the exception of Kevin who usually stands in the back while the ****goes down. Their glee every time someone attacked Cody or Jess was so grade school I was truly embarrassed for them. And I couldn't even feel much pity for the two because they were so darn unlikeable. There's little fun in watching bad people eliminate other bad people if there's no one with any redeeming qualities to root for. Yeah, this is even worse than that season when Andy won.

25. rburly

Paul has a certain amount of charisma, but more importantly, he's been here before. So, while he's not physically imposing, he speaks with authority... and the rest listen. They've never played before, so they defer to him. No one has called him out on his "know-it-all" attitude. If they do, he'll verbally shut people down. Nothing said it better than yesterday when everyone was in the APSR (Austin Powers Sex Room, AKA the wave room), Paul held court and the class listened to him. He's verbally gifted and that's what gotten him this far.

It's sometimes strange to see him running around, checking to see where everyone is game wise. So, he knows where everyone is and how to handle them. Paul is one of those guys who knows a little about most things, but not much else. It comes in handy when he BSes someone. He sounds authoritative, so people listen. That's my take on Paul. He knows what it takes to win the game. If he slips up, he'll be gone. Otherwise, give him the money.

Grant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.