Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Tragedy averted. Christmas is back with torn tendons, so she's keeping her foot up. She's drugged up right now, but she and others are talking game. She should go to sleep...she's not

2. rburly

Christmas is out for the MRI on her ankle. She's been acting fine - she's taking pain meds. If they don't let her back in the game, it'll be very awkward, so I think she'll be good enough to at least be on the live show. She should be staying though.

3. rburly

Christmas came back to the house to play tomorrow. It's looking like Jillian is going home right now. Xmas said that they told her that they won't change any of the challenges. Oh, her foot has two broken bones. No tendon problems, broken bones. She was really high on Monday. Yesterday she was a little less stoned.

4. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Oh wow, this is gonna get good and nasty!

rburly likes this.
  5. rburly

It's already a good season! As you saw last night, Cody hates Paul and Paul feels pretty much the same. He wants Cody out, obviously, and groups have formed around them. But this isn't one of those our side vs. the other side (even though they say that). Dominique, who is very smart and naturally beautiful, has a small group with Ramses and Angel. They did a good job of editing last night. Can't wait to see what happens tonight and who becomes the new HoH.

6. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I think Cody will have a good bunch of the house against him now, including his own "showmance partner." Is he that short-sighted to forget about the "Battle Back From The Block" scenario, or even the consequences of his actions in trying to take Paul out? It seemed very personal to me. History shows us that (usually) whomever tries to run the house for an extended period early on will eventually get the boot about 1/2 way through the season. I would lay low in the beginning and let the power hungry idiots battle it out. Watch 'em fall, one by one :)

rburly likes this.
  7. rburly

Yes, Cody gets the "Too Fast Out of the Gate" award this year and should be gone within a couple weeks. For some reason he hates Paul. Cody was a Marine, but he doesn't have what it takes to move people to act like Paul does. Cody shot himself in the foot this past week. More people trust Paul because he's helped them in some way.

That third group of Ramses, Dominique, Alex (I love her! She's a woman with a mind of her own. Cody talks to her and she pays him as much attention as her younger brother, if she has one). The long shot for me, but maybe not a long shot is Dominique. She's smart and is assertive whenever she needs to be. She stays quiet for the most part. She's playing a smart game. If you don't see her much, you'll know why. I don't know what her physical abilities are, but she's tall.

8. rburly

My best guess is that Christmas is staying tonight. Maybe not, but it's been leaning that way for a while. This may be Jillian's last day in the house.

9. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I'm still playing catch-up. Anyone know why Megan left? Did she have a breakdown? That was pretty rotten the way people in that house treated her. I think it was because of her looks.

Lonson likes this.
  10. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

rburly likes this.
  11. rburly

It was bad, but wasn't on the feeds as much as I wish it had. Thing after thing kept happening, so Megan bolted a while back. The joke this week was that Cody would have to put up 5 people if Christmas went home, which she wouldn't do unless they cut leg off. Christmas is a very tough girl. Her dad's a Harley guy, and apparently her mom is as well. Should be a good show tonight.

Grant likes this.
  12. rburly

Paul won the game and is the new HoH

applebonkerz likes this.
  13. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

This should be an interesting week!

rburly likes this.
  14. rburly

I didn't watch much past Paul winning the game. It's the same game that Nicole won last year. They had 3 options of routes to take to get the red ball in a hole. Paul kept going to the same one Nicole won, but it was so hard. That challenge took a long time, but it paid off for Paul, who was ecstatic. I stopped watching after that because there's a lot of stuff production does after a challenge. It should be a fun week again!

15. rburly

Paul has gotten Alex and Josh to act as pawns. He had been talking about this "big plan" for a few days now. So he won HOH, and his plan is beginning. If Cody or Jessica win POV, Paul will lose face and Josh would likely be voted out. It's too early to tell, but that's what's going on in the BB house.

16. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

What is his "big plan"? Who's his target?

17. rburly

The reason I brought it up is that the past few days, Paul has been talking about his BIG PLAN. No one knew what it was until this morning when the above happened. As you might know, Paul can't stand Cody, and the feelings are mutual. Paul's target will be Cody. If Cody wins POV, Paul will put up Jessica, I would think. They're one in the same, game-wise, right now. Paul wants Cody out. Actually, I want him out too. Paul's had some life experiences that are very interesting probably, but I don't hear it much. He's such an A*hole. Those long drawn out staring pauses that Cody does are insane. He tried that no response but looking at Christmas last weekend, and she asked him if she had ever lied to him. She didn't stop until she saw he was going act like a real turd, so she left.

18. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

The only thing big about that plan is how bad/stupid/misguided it is. He should put Cody and Jessica up at the same time. If either one happens to pull themselves off the block, the other is still there, and another of their friends can go up. You don't need pawns this early! What you need are people removed from being able to vote against the way you want the vote to go. So I would say either Paul has no idea how to execute what he is supposedly trying to do, or his stated intentions are not actually what he has in his mind to do. The odds seem more stacked that the psychopaths could come out of this in a stronger position than should be possible if this perfect opportunity to cull the heard was played smartly. :shake:

rburly likes this.
  19. rburly

Christmas was given the Den of Temptation. Not sure exactly what that means yet.
    Paul nominated Alex and Josh as expected. Ramses is the third nominee because of his curse last week

20. rburly

After at least 7-8 hours, Paul comes though with the POV as well. It looks like Cody will be going home Thursday right now.

Grant, zephyr25 and applebonkerz like this.
  21. rburly

Jason, Cody and Jessica are wearing frog heads, have to stay on BB placed lilly pads and have to hop to go anywhere. Jason was fun to watch at first, but they've all are slowing down. Cody and Jessica have separated themselves from everyone else. I'm sure its because they have so little time to be together. I'm crying over here!

Dark Mavis likes this.
  22. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Something would have to seriously go wrong in order for this not to happen, IMO.

Grant and rburly like this.
  23. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

At this point, i'm wondering why Mr. Cody Narcissist and his little chihuahua Jessica are even going through all this silliness. I'm surprised jessica doesn't just quit the show. I'll also bet Ramses is happy to have that curse off his head. He picked the right time to use it to save his game. Too bad he didn't use it last week. I thought Jillian was a cutie. I would have loved to see both Christmas and Jillian stay.

rburly likes this.
  24. rburly

Since Paul had the POV, he took down Josh and put up everyone's favorite comedian, Cody!:D After the ceremony, Cody started messing around James, who can be easily fired up. He held it together, with the help of other house guests. Now, the lovers can continue their separation from the group.

25. rburly

Grant, you are watching! I was wondering...

Think about this. It seems, as you pointed out earlier Grant, that there are much stronger (game wise) girls than the guys.
    Here's something that Paul came up with. He wants he (he doesn't vote!) and Kevin vote against Ramses to throw everybody into a tizzy, as my mom used to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.