Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

I hope he doesn't win, I don't believe his attitude deserves to be rewarded in any way. I think there's a perception he's the only person who stood up to Paul and therefore worth being rewarded.

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Right. He hated Paul for some reason and wanted him out. Then it was a challenge who could get who first. Cody lost, and now looks like a child who didn't get his way. I'm sure he's a real pleasure to talk to /sarcasm, but holding your breath until you can leave is childish.

Grant likes this.
  3. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Childish is a great description of this season's HGs. Then again, it aptly describes many many adults in today's society so in that regard, Big brother is spot on. Cody for the win! Just to see Raven's reaction. Hell, all their reactions!

4. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

And, (most of) the nice people got booted out early.

5. Grant

I'd better hurry and order my hot wings!

6. Grant

I have a couple of ideas why he hates Paul, but I really can't say it here.

7. rburly

That 1st comp was made for Paul to win. You know Christmas couldn't win with a bum foot and Josh is too big to do well in that comp.
    The 2nd part is a physical comp, so Christmas won't win. Are we supposed to feel sorry for Christmas? Nah
    They're actually asking for people like this group next year. No!
    Who does Cody like?
    The look Cody made when Dr. Will asked the group a question
    Come on Josh, pick Christmas dude!!!!
    Not rigged for Paul.
    Boot him Josh. OH MY GOD JOSH. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT NOW.
    Oh Christmas, don't become "kill em with kindness" now.
    "You can come in 3rd if you have a broken foot." - Christmas
    Josh is a much better speaker than I thought he could be.
    Well Josh, you got what you deserved because you chose Christmas.
    Tough decisions Paul?
    Josh didn't practice this speech enough.
    Jason still hilarious.
    Game move Christmas?
    Why give Cody time to talk about Jessica?
    WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! Cody, I could kiss you! lol

8. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

Lots of spite votes. Oh well. Crap season.

applebonkerz likes this.
  9. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

Also, America sucks.

Edit: re: how they vote.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    applebonkerz likes this.
  10. rburly

I almost can't believe it. Cody for favorite HG? I was hoping, fat chance at the time, that Josh would take Christmas to F2. But, the angry jury folk decided against Paul. While I like it, it makes playing hard all the time questionable. I have to admit that Paul was an SOB once he got power.

11. Grant

OMG! That jury! Just about ALL of them are sore losers. They all bash Paul for lying and backstabbing, but Will had to stop them and ask them if they did it. Then they all admitted they did too. Alex was a piece or work. She bashes him and josh, and then says it's OK to fake crying. And, Cody is the most miserable piece of sh--! Jason is a bitter cranky dude.

I know you hate it, but Paul deserves to win this. Raven speaks truth. He played them all, and they let him. But, guess who's still there!

12. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Biggest cheat of a win since BB3. Sore losers, that let themselves be played, when being played is part of the game, and stayed bitter about it. I'll skip next year, until I'm bored and dumb enough to look at a BB20 thread here, and I stupidly let myself get sucked into another damn season again! Seriously, had a lot of fun!

13. rburly

If they put the interviews up, you'll see these people are the same afterward as they were in the house. I almost didn't want anyone to win this year, but the right person won. I won't remember any of these people next year.

14. Grant

As i've said before, Cody represents everything that's wrong with America. That's all I have to say.

Lonson likes this.
  15. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

You may be right and that's probably why he was America's favorite. Big Brother must have a disproportionately large Trump base.

mace and Grant like this.
  16. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

I haven't watched it yet but don't care if it's spoiled. What was the general reaction to Cody's win? Anything?

17. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

Wrong player won, if you were voting on game play, but it was a good choice when you saw the runner ups reactions throughout the finale hour. Sore loser.
    Cody what an a-hole, why was he on the show in the first place.

18. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Cody's downfall, besides his hateful opinions, focus on babes, military blah blah and assorted anti-social behaviors, really belonged to his stupidity. The wasted Jessica HOH on Ramses of all people and his refusal to see his role in the destruction of his alliance so early on were solely a result of idiocy of the highest order. Still, he connected with a significant portion of the audience and that's troubling.

CirculationUnderflow likes this.
  19. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

That was such a ridiculous outcome. Has to be the most unjust BB win ever, even worse than some of the bitter-jury wacky Survivor wins.

This now calls for a new BB "twist" where they let the early evictees, who get to watch the show and feeds, put their votes into the final tally before the results are read. When all of those players clearly agree that Paul was by far the best player, something has to be changed for how this show is done and winner decided. These bitter juries--spite the best players because they fooled me--can't keep controlling the outcomes of these shows. And with the even more ridiculous and vindictive Cody win, clearly an "America vote" can't be trusted either.

The most fair would be the normal higher-number-stacked sequestered jury, combined with the lower number rest of the original cast who get to watch the whole season before voting. That way if a main jury is unanimous, then the fully informed and more calm secondary jury won't change anything. But in cases like tonight where so many people are just voting out of jealous/embarrassed/vindictive spite, the secondary jury has the opportunity to cast more thoughtful considered votes on the actual merits of the individual game play.

20. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

There was a time when no one was secluded and jurors made decisions based on what they saw as a viewer. I believe Danielle was a victim of this and IIRC the jury house was created to keep the votes from being influenced in this way.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  21. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

What Danielle? How so a victim?
    That is still not the same if no one was sequestered either. Making the 2/3 vs 1/3 split is what allows the best of both methods to shine through in my opinion.

22. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

Danielle was somewhere around Season 5 to 7, I don't rightly remember. She was an uber Christian black woman who secretly aligned herself with a hunky young fellow Christian, all the while presenting a supportive friend persona to many evictees. These same folks were able to see her Diary Room confessionals where she said some unflattering things and that was enough to create bitter feelings and they voted for her young companion.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  23. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

LOL at Matt stating 'I am voting for the person I felt simply did more in every single aspect of the game" without a trace of irony. What a huge tool.

24. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

A few more observations -

Poor Paul was obviously deflated after the loss.
    Cody looked resigned to lose AFP and in classic Cody style, could only mumble out a reaction.
    No one came over to congratulate Cody with the exception of Jason who probably only did it because he was standing right next to him.
    Cody & Jessica spent most of the remaining mingle time wrapped up in each other.
    Julie's hyperbole that some called it the most dramatic and volatile season in BB history was laughable.

I'll call it now, either Cody or Cameron will be back.

25. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Gotta admit paul got screwed cause josh really did nothing, I saw no way for josh to win, guess i didnt realize. If all that was real, paul face when he saw joshs goodbye messages was like OMG I PLAYED MYSELF LOL. but i just didnt think either of these 2 would beat paul.

man cody is a dud, his reactions to afp was so non existant

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.