Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Paul thought it would be funny and entertains, as well as putting Ramses on notice, so 3 people vote for Ramses to create questions. It's 10 am on the east coast and Dominique as well as almost the whole house hasn't been to sleep yet... and they're still going.

applebonkerz and jriems like this.
  2. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Who is "James"? That's the second time this season you've mentioned James playing. Do they have him hiding in a closet somewhere and he pops out every so often? He did like to hide a lot, and play practical jokes all the time. :shh:

3. rburly

Paul...

applebonkerz likes this.
  4. rburly

They played the POV last night late. I think they ended about 3 0r so. They were up because Paul and Dominique had a difference of opinion. I won't go into it here, but Dominique wanted everyone to know. So everyone but Kevin, Ramses and Raven had a "meeting" that lasted until about 11 am this morning. In other news, I think they're gonna have the eviction tomorrow (Sunday) they'll have this eviction and the Battle Back competition. I don't know for sure, but maybe. The point of the many house meetings was for Paul to show Dominique that she lied.

5. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

I've purposely avoided this season so far, just to see if I could avoid the 'cycle'. If this is one of the better seasons (I have read zilch comments in this thread), let me know and I will play 'catch up' thru 'legit' or 'gray area' means. Thanks!

6. applebonkerz

I would say you are missing out with this one, but maybe that's just me.

rburly likes this.
  7. rburly

I think this is a good season too, especially if you have live feeds. Best tv (though Paul says he likes to make good tv) if you have the time and don't get addicted!

8. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Watching the feeds now and al day every day .. Man such a time waster .. Im shocked I never knew they could manipulate the live feeds but they do. .. I fyou watch the live feed and compare to After dark compared to what they show on TV. its like 3 totally different narratives. Seems they already have the Paul rig in, dont see anyone else getting 3 weeks passes on anything and he was dead to rights after week one so BB had to save him. No way america voted on that since we didnt find out he re-entered till after the first shows

Also if the first 4 eliminated have to be on slop then Christmas by virtue of injury was out 1st but they keep bending rules.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  9. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Paul came into the game during the premiere episode. Starting the votes for the first temptation right away certainly benefited Paul, as viewers hadn't had a chance to learn about the other houseguests, but many knew and liked Paul. Of course they'd want to give him an advantage. So while the goal was probably to help Paul, I doubt they would lie about the results of a viewer vote. They were almost certain to get the result they wanted.

Grant, zephyr25 and Lonson like this.
  10. F_C_FRANKLIN

Okay, one episode in, I'm hooked! Freshest twists that they've had in years so far. Feel bad for the first kid that got evicted, but I'm sure he'll get another shot to reenter the house (well, I'll find out once I binge watch 7 more episodes I suppose) Gonna be fun to come back to this thread and catch up on spoilers!

Grant, applebonkerz and Lonson like this.
  11. applebonkerz

I believe you posted your second follow-up comment about this over in the Planet of the Apes thread... I can see how the two subjects could easily get confused. :shh:

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  12. F_C_FRANKLIN

LOL, I'm doped up on extra allergy meds, the ragweed pollen is high today, messing with my breathing and sleep!

13. rburly

I'm not sure why they did the POV challenge so early, because no POV meeting until tomorrow, I suppose. There's still a lot more time, but it's game and personal talk today. Mark has had 2-3 crying spells about personal stuff last night and today. Show scheduled as usual. Editing should keep the show good. They did better with casting this year. Alex and Christmas are really strong females who could win this.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  14. rburly

These people are talking game, and Paul has gone back to "This is the plan, and we should stick to it. Another thing that won't be seen is Elena making Mark hard in his overly tight shorts. She made it known in the back yard that she was going to get him excited.

15. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Perfect example of different narratives. On BB tonight they showed Paul and Cody talking in the HOH room about how 2 people knew his plan. Us on the feed never sawe that neither did the BB after darkers

16. rburly

Just so we all remember (I had to check to be sure!), Jessica and Dominique are on the block with James (Cowboy) having the POV. The POV ceremony is this afternoon.

17. F_C_FRANKLIN

Would shake things up if the POV winner decides to use it!

rburly likes this.
  18. rburly

It's just crazy enough to be used, but I doubt as of right now. But your idea would certainly shake the house up. ;)

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  19. F_C_FRANKLIN

I have a feeling if it's endurance between the 4 evicted house guest with a chance to come back into the game, I see Cody as the odds on favorite to make it in . I know CBS would want really that anyway!

rburly likes this.
  20. rburly

Of the people voted out or self-evicted, they are: Cameron, Megan, Jillian and Cody and well as this weeks evicted HG. Of those people, an endurance would save Cody easily. They might have some type of swinging activity. I just don't see Cody losing out, but I hope it's something different. Yes, I know CBS wants the Cody/Paul clash, and it would be fun to watch those 2 square off again. But don't underestimate Alex. That girl is smart with a mind of her own and as small as she is, never count her out. It's still cooking in the house. Lots of talk...

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  21. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Well, he wasn't a kid, he just looked like one, which may even been to his disadvantage. It didn't help that he threw a competition to stay under the radar. I just hope Cody doesn't come back.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  22. Grant

It may sound strange, but I quit taking allergy meds. I think the strategy has helped. I suffer, but my idea is to let my body deal with it. I also am very careful of my diet during allergy season. I avoid sugar.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  23. Grant

It should be very interesting to see how Christmas fares with her foot.

24. rburly

She said last night that it'll take up to a year to fix. Maybe she said that on the show. Anyway, it can't be good for any competition, but she's on pain meds. every 2 hours. I figure she may team up with one of the guys and try to take out the toughest players. You never know with her though. She's smart, but has a disability in the game right now. She's hanging in there full blast though.

Grant likes this.
  25. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

I don't want to nitpick, but Cowboy's name is Jason. There is no James this season. :righton:

Grant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.