Can A "Coming Soon" List Be Created and Maintained?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by wags, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Bishop

Ed Bishop Incredibly, I'm still here

Jeez, Wags, then we won't need ICE anymore.....:D

Trouble is, the dates are too tentative. Sony has been sitting on a few 5.1's I pre-ordered in February; you never know when any are going to arrive for sure until they do. I'm also not sure there are enough SACD or DVD-A titles--yet--to even bother. And that's not factoring in import titles....:eek:

ED:cool:

2. CM Wolff

CM Wolff Senior Member

I am with Ed. Noble idea. However, pauseandplay already does a good job with those lists by week; their size is too darn large to do anything with here, IMHO. Too many releases over too wide a spectrum of tastes - nobody would end up too happy with sorting through such a thread.

3. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

4. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

wags,

remember what Ed said. All of these release dates a tentative.

I mean, over 2 years ago I read about Jackson Browne "finishing up" the DVD-A of "Running on Empty"!!! It is still not out.

Time is a commodity.........

5. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

For upcoming SACD releases, check www.sacdinfo.com and for upcoming Multichannel SACD releases take a look at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bmoura/msacdpln.htm

6. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

I recommend Brian's site.

For upcoming SACDs, not just multichannel, sorted in order of estimated release date, see my Geocities page

I try to keep this list up to date; but it's not as easy as it used to be a year ago. And that's a good thing. I tend to keep them on the page a little past the release date; often, it represents my shopping list. Once I buy them, or have seen them for sale, I remove the items.

Regards,
    Geoff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.